Mac blue brown pigment worth it?

Hello ladies! I just subscribed and ready to chat with you girls. I know Macs blue brown pigment is nothing new to rave about but I'm wondering what you girls think about the pigment. Is it worth the purchase? Or is it best to get one if it's dupes? I have NC20 skin dark brown eyes and hair. Looks gorgeous but not sure I could pull it off. Opinions appreciated! Thanks!

BreeMakeupGeek

I have and love BB pigment its a gorgeous brownish/blue duochrome....Steel Blue, Old Gold & Tan pigments...I use one or the others every day of the week. I will add that if you can find them at a CCO you will get more bang for your buck.

Naked, Blue brown, and Tan are the 3 that have been on my list for a while now. I actually found naked at the CCO today and i can't wait to play with it. I know its a really basic color but i can see it being very versatile in its use. Couldn't find blue brown at the CCO so i may just go ahead and purchase full price at MAC. Hopefully its a color that will work with my features. This is the first pigment i buy (besides a glitter and reflects) and I'm afraid that pigments may be too "messy" to incorporate daily but I'm sure ill manage to get used to them. Especially if they are as beautiful as you describe. Thanks for your response :)

BreeMakeupGeek

Naked, Blue brown, and Tan are the 3 that have been on my list for a while now. I actually found naked at the CCO today and i can't wait to play with it. I know its a really basic color but i can see it being very versatile in its use. Couldn't find blue brown at the CCO so i may just go ahead and purchase full price at MAC. Hopefully its a color that will work with my features. This is the first pigment i buy (besides a glitter and reflects) and I'm afraid that pigments may be too "messy" to incorporate daily but I'm sure ill manage to get used to them. Especially if they are as beautiful as you describe. Thanks for your response :)
Welcome :) I actually place them in little sample jars...like the ones Nordstrom place PP samples in & use those on a daily basis...I place a drop of vaseline in the cap & Its good for both eyes. Tan is gorgeous I highlight with it as well...Its my FAV piggie....I'm not familiar with Naked pigment.

SandyCervix

Naked, Blue brown, and Tan are the 3 that have been on my list for a while now. I actually found naked at the CCO today and i can't wait to play with it. I know its a really basic color but i can see it being very versatile in its use. Couldn't find blue brown at the CCO so i may just go ahead and purchase full price at MAC. Hopefully its a color that will work with my features. This is the first pigment i buy (besides a glitter and reflects) and I'm afraid that pigments may be too "messy" to incorporate daily but I'm sure ill manage to get used to them. Especially if they are as beautiful as you describe. Thanks for your response :)
I love blue brown! Im about NC42 but still think it will be nice on lighter skintones. I asked for a sample on one my MAC trips a while back and I received a decent amount...will buy the full size when I run out!

underablanketofstars

I'm a little ocd about having the "real thing" so I always splurge and then compare with "dupes", this isone thats tota worth the inceinvestment, so unique and fabulous :)

Thanks ladies! I ended up getting BB as a gift from my bf and I love it! So different from anything I own and I love how the color can be adjusted with different base and technique. :)

CrimsonQuill157

I thought about getting that pigment but I have L'oreal Intrepid pigment and they are almost identical.. don't see the point until I run out of the L'oreal.

Amby79

I actually just got this from ACW in the mail today. It's gorgeous and I have nothing like it. Glad you got it!

CaraBella

I'm glad that mac put out the sized to go option for pigments. There a cheaper option for the shades I don't tend to use as much.

Renemacaddict

I always love the old jar much much more & glad that i found one in blue brown recently at a good price
peace2.gif

Latest posts