Collection Variation - Le Rouge Chanel 2014

elegant-one

Yes, that is Boheme - it is very sheer. A strawberry very slight orange red. I had to keep swatching it to get even that color. Then Emotion & to the right of emotion is Mutine which is a super sheer baby pink. Cheri is the first peachier shine.
On the bottom is Conquise, Rayonnante, Irrésistible, La Amoureuse

The other 2 glosses were missing..only Tocade

elegant-one

Sorry, I was so tired when I got home. I should have done a better job listing everything. Some things were missing from the display too. I had a terribly annoying SA (actually like 3 of them) They kept asking me questions, wanting me to try product on. When I told her that I do not try testers on she kind of mocked/laughed at me for thinking that way. Then she went to other depts. grabbing lipsticks that she thought I would like
icon_eek.gif
All I wanted to do was browse & relax & she would not stop talking & following me.

Monsy

Sorry, I was so tired when I got home. I should have done a better job listing everything. Some things were missing from the display too. I had a terribly annoying SA (actually like 3 of them) They kept asking me questions, wanting me to try product on. When I told her that I do not try testers on she kind of mocked/laughed at me for thinking that was. Then she went to other depts. grabbing lipsticks that she thought I would like
icon_eek.gif
All I wanted to do was browse & relax & she would not stop talking & following me.
I have those all the time. That's why i always buy EVERYTHING online

User38

Today was SO bad with all the SA that I wanted to scream - seriously! Even my hubs said something to one of them
girlhaha.gif
he was so bugged at how annoying they were.

YES! Rayonnate is unique & beautiful in person. Its like a rose/plum/fuchsia. Love it.

No, lol it wasn't THAT crazy Chanel lady. I haven't seen her in a while.
you and the Chanel SA's have a
fool.gif
relationship.. lol
lmao.gif

sold on Rayonnante.. lol..
cheerleader.gif

elegant-one

I just came home with it, mutine and the nail polish. LOVE!!!! I saw it on that thread also and feared it would be too bright on my pigmented lips, but it's not. Plus it is much moister than most rouge cocos . I am very pleased with everything I brought home. The new nail polish is quite similar to April. I looked at them side by side on white paper and the new one has more raspberry in it. I'm bringing it tomorrow for my mani pedi!!
Yes, I forgot that. The np is really pretty. I will probably get it.

Haven

Elegant thank you for the swatches! I need to decide what to get. So many pretty colors!

Haven

I have those all the time. That's why i always buy EVERYTHING online
I agree completely. Typically I either order online or order to pick up in store. Unless I am traveling (like last week), and I have to brave the counters. Had to get a couple of Hourglass blushes last week from Sephora - but that is for another thread.

elegant-one

Elegant thank you for the swatches! I need to decide what to get. So many pretty colors!
You're welcome my dear. They are prettier in person. The lighting in Nordies & Sephora just sucked! I couldn't take the pics outside because it was raining.

MissTania

Sorry, I was so tired when I got home. I should have done a better job listing everything. Some things were missing from the display too. I had a terribly annoying SA (actually like 3 of them) They kept asking me questions, wanting me to try product on. When I told her that I do not try testers on she kind of mocked/laughed at me for thinking that way. Then she went to other depts. grabbing lipsticks that she thought I would like
icon_eek.gif
Thank you for the swatches! I am liking Ray and will have to wait until the 2nd of March for the release here to test them (I will of course stop by the Counter early to see if I can test and buy earlier lol).

So far La Mal and Ray are my two faves, and L'Amoureuse is of interest. Ray looks so unique, if it really suits me I might even allow a back up.

As for her response about the testers, she is probably the kind of SA that goes to work and puts on make up from testers throughout the day without a second thought and thinks she is saving money in doing so. I've worked in a department store in Cosmetics and I was really surprised that alot of the SA's don't actually buy much make-up, they rely on their free goods and can do orders for half price, and alot of them put away a fresh tester for themselves to wear at work..and take them home too! So many gals were incredibly stingy with purchases, whereas I was the exception buying up like crazy.

I hope you don't see her again!
eeksign.gif

Bonitinha

Lovely swatches, Elegant! Except my wish list keeps changing! ;)

I am interested to get my blush (oh, I'd say mid week next week since it takes forever to get here, grrr). I've never had the baked version -- hopefully it works!

Bonitinha

I like the Tocade also.. and for the first time, in a long time, considering purchasing a gloss.. I just don't use them much but this might be a lovely topping to my new lippies.
Let me know if you get the gloss, HG. I seem to just keep buying glosses, yet I need another one like I need a hole in my head :/

elegant-one

Thank you for the swatches! I am liking Ray and will have to wait until the 2nd of March for the release here to test them (I will of course stop by the Counter early to see if I can test and buy earlier lol).

So far La Mal and Ray are my two faves, and L'Amoureuse is of interest. Ray looks so unique, if it really suits me I might even allow a back up.

As for her response about the testers, she is probably the kind of SA that goes to work and puts on make up from testers throughout the day without a second thought and thinks she is saving money in doing so. I've worked in a department store in Cosmetics and I was really surprised that alot of the SA's don't actually buy much make-up, they rely on their free goods and can do orders for half price, and alot of them put away a fresh tester for themselves to wear at work..and take them home too! So many gals were incredibly stingy with purchases, whereas I was the exception buying up like crazy.

I hope you don't see her again!
eeksign.gif
You're so welcome dear!

Good choices! Mal & Ray are beautiful & unique.

That is so gross about the testers. I have seen my crazy Chanel lady using the testers to do her makeup when she shows up for work
ohboy.gif

elegant-one

Lovely swatches, Elegant! Except my wish list keeps changing! ;)

I am interested to get my blush (oh, I'd say mid week next week since it takes forever to get here, grrr). I've never had the baked version -- hopefully it works!
I just posted pics of the blush. I hope it works for you. I will be curious to see what you think of the shade/how subtle it is. Not really liking the baked version.

Bonitinha

^^I saw the pics, thank you. I wonder how it will the blush will show up on me?? I can't remember what brush everyone says to use for the baked versions.
Well, now I am distracted by all of these lippies anyways! :)

Latest posts