Collection Variation - Le Rouge Chanel 2014

elegant-one

"Pearled Provocation" would be an awesome name for a lipstick.
love.gif
I SO agree!

elegant-one

LOVE the descriptions of the Velvets which may be my favorite lipsticks ever. Not much else for me.

Ok, maybe Boheme!

urbis

Seems that there are fewer products listed here than above?  BTW, am I missing out by not having Le Baiser? I swatched it on my hand and was kind of shocked how pretty it looked. So now I'm wondering if I need it... [/quote Le B. And Saga are all times faves (in my very humble opinion)

Shadowy Lady

Hi ladies! Long time no Chanel post :D

OMG so many lipsticks! I will have a hard time choosing one or two. I love the RA and Velvets best though so I'll likely get a couple of those. Maybe l'Amoureuse (for the name lol) and Rayonnante...

Anyone know when this is coming to Canada?

elegant-one

Seems that there are fewer products listed here than above?

BTW, am I missing out by not having Le Baiser? I swatched it on my hand and was kind of shocked how pretty it looked. So now I'm wondering if I need it...
I love Le Baiser on my lips!

pnfpn

I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can pull out Le Baiser! I love that colour so much.

khhmakeup

Hi ladies! Long time no Chanel post :D

OMG so many lipsticks! I will have a hard time choosing one or two. I love the RA and Velvets best though so I'll likely get a couple of those. Maybe l'Amoureuse (for the name lol) and Rayonnante...

Anyone know when this is coming to Canada?
I would love to know this too... Chanel lippies are my favourite especially the Rouge Allure and RAV! I may have to make a trip over to my closest counters and ask them... this collection, the new foundation, AND the summer... I know where my summer funds will be going.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I love Le Baiser.. it's a fabulous colour on -- immediate lighting for the face. I also love love Saga and I don't love the RCshines so much but the latest editions of the shines were really well pigmented.
I wasn't a great fan of the original RC Shines either- too sheer- but the newer, more pigmented ones are nice.

Shadowy Lady

Hey! Nice to see you here! We haven't heard a Canadian release date yet, but with product-oriented (rather than seasonal colour) collections, we tend to get them at the same time as the US.

I wasn't a great fan of the original RC Shines either- too sheer- but the newer, more pigmented ones are nice.
Oh, I thought we may actually get them earlier than the US. Because sometimes Chanel produces new products we get them a month or two early (like we did with Rouge Coco's, new Rouge Allures and even the new face powders)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Oh, I thought we may actually get them earlier than the US. Because sometimes Chanel produces new products we get them a month or two early (like we did with Rouge Coco's, new Rouge Allures and even the new face powders)
That's a good point- it may well happen that way.

urbis

Saw the pics of the haute couture defile of last week .... I'm in love with satisfaction

Latest posts