MAC Eye Shadow x 15 Palettes

Prettypackages

Ooh I found Beaded in my stash. Check it out.
70b1ffe7_image.jpeg
Great color! I used to wear it quite a bit.
so it's gold?

Prettypackages

I'm curious about the nordstrom finest palette since Nordies is price matching the mac sale. However, looks like the first nordies palette is gone. :(

fadedroses

I'm curious about the nordstrom finest palette since Nordies is price matching the mac sale. However, looks like the first nordies palette is gone. :(

I've swatched it in the store and there are a nice mix of warm and cool shades. Nordstrom has a great return policy, try it out! $65 is a GREAT deal. BUT out of all the premade 15X palettes, warm neutral is the best!

Prettypackages

oh man why did you tell me that. LOL
goes to look...
I've swatched it in the store and there are a nice mix of warm and cool shades. Nordstrom has a great return policy, try it out! $65 is a GREAT deal. BUT out of all the premade 15X palettes, warm neutral is the best!

Monsy

65$ is amazing deal for these palettes. it's no brainer.
when they launched they were 100

lumaday

I got the Warm Neutrals, Cool Neutrals, and the Nordstrom's Finest with the $65 sale price. Overall I love them! The only MAC eye shadows I have besides are the Macnificent Me palette, which is so so, and 2 of the Electric Cool eye shadows which I like a lot but think are overpriced. The x15 palettes are an excellent value and the quality is wonderful. Having all 3 really gives me a ton of options. I think my favorite is the Warm palette - it seems the most cohesive for entire eye looks. The Cool palette has a few too many light shades that barely show up, and the Nordstrom's Finest only has one really good highlight shade and I would have liked a few more.

mango13

I got the Warm Neutrals, Cool Neutrals, and the Nordstrom's Finest with the $65 sale price. Overall I love them! The only MAC eye shadows I have besides are the Macnificent Me palette, which is so so, and 2 of the Electric Cool eye shadows which I like a lot but think are overpriced. The x15 palettes are an excellent value and the quality is wonderful. Having all 3 really gives me a ton of options. I think my favorite is the Warm palette - it seems the most cohesive for entire eye looks. The Cool palette has a few too many light shades that barely show up, and the Nordstrom's Finest only has one really good highlight shade and I would have liked a few more.
Why is do you find the MACnificent Me palette so-sooo? I've been eyeing in since before it came out, but just can't seem to go through with buying it. I already own Sable and Dance In The Dark. I'm kind of having a hard time justifying it and have been eyeing the Anastasia Palette. So, IDK it just makes it sooo hard.

lumaday

Why is do you find the MACnificent Me palette so-sooo? I've been eyeing in since before it came out, but just can't seem to go through with buying it. I already own Sable and Dance In The Dark. I'm kind of having a hard time justifying it and have been eyeing the Anastasia Palette. So, IDK it just makes it sooo hard.

Sorry I just saw this now! The Macnificient Me palette is not bad, it's just not very exciting. I bought it, used it a few times, and then kind of put it aside for a few months. I actually just pulled it out recently and brought it to work to keep in my desk since they are great office neutrals. I really like the middle row - those shades look really nice with blue eyes, and the pigmentation is great on all the shadows. I guess I just shouldn't have bought it considering that I have all 3 UD Naked palettes plus tons of other neutrals, so nothing really stands out about these shades and in retrospect I shouldn't have spent my money on it.

verorl

I have the Warm and Cool Neutrals, the Nordstroms Finest and the Brooke Shields Gravitas one... I want the Nordstrom Now so bad... But my most used palette is the Warm Neutrals. I have done so many different looks with it, and get compliments every time!

Miss Dynamite

All I want is for them to make some 15 palettes with all bright colors, I hate that right now, all of them are all browns and nudes.

Latest posts