MAC Eye Shadow x 15 Palettes

leonah

Yay! I see some custom palettes in my future.

me too, I had it already planned though for one or two more palettes and I have just one custom x15 palette so far.. unfortunately this stuff is addictive :) and I will check out the warm neutrals palette too soon

jennyap

eyeshadow refill pans are 6$ now!

Wow. I really hope some of these price reductions filter their way to other regions, or I might have to start seriously investigating buying from the US instead of here. The shadow pans are still £10 here, which is over $14 at current exchange rate, so it's a huge difference.

leonah

Wow. I really hope some of these price reductions filter their way to other regions, or I might have to start seriously investigating buying from the US instead of here. The shadow pans are still £10 here, which is over $14 at current exchange rate, so it's a huge difference.

I'm seriously thinking about that too. I have emailed the Swedish MAC office and waiting for an answer about if they are also going to change their eyeshadow prices as well. We'll see..

verorl

I'm actually in Mexico. The Peso-Dollar exchange rate is bad, right now US Dollars are really expensive against the Peso! I don't know what options you guys in Europe have, but there are businesses here where you shop online and they provide a US mailing address for you and then they bring your merchandise to a local place. It is still a lot cheaper for me to buy directly from the US and have it brought, even with the fees, than to buy MAC and any other imported merchandise at local stores.

leonah

I'm actually in Mexico. The Peso-Dollar exchange rate is bad, right now US Dollars are really expensive against the Peso! I don't know what options you guys in Europe have, but there are businesses here where you shop online and they provide a US mailing address for you and then they bring your merchandise to a local place. It is still a lot cheaper for me to buy directly from the US and have it brought, even with the fees, than to buy MAC and any other imported merchandise at local stores.

yes I have been thinking about trying out a shipping company but not sure where to begin or how to do it yet so but maybe soon depending on mac lower their pan/eyeshadow palette prices here too

Icecaramellatte

Just picked up the Nordstrom Now palette. I don't know what is with me but I couldn't resist it. Is there a thread for the x9 Times Nine palettes? I bought 3 new ones this week. Pastel, Tinashe and Metallic Smoky (Macy's exclusive). Gone Crazy!:eek:

Miss Dynamite

Just picked up the Nordstrom Now palette. I don't know what is with me but I couldn't resist it. Is there a thread for the x9 Times Nine palettes? I bought 3 new ones this week. Pastel, Tinashe and Metallic Smoky (Macy's exclusive). Gone Crazy!:eek:

Do you by any chance have any swatches of the pastel times nine? I've been looking for swatches everywhere.

fur4elise

Just a heads up! 15% off beauty @ Belk through 4/10! They carry tons of MAC! The reason I posted this here is I went back to replace a few more of my old, dead e/s! Picked up the 15x Warm Neutral & 9x Dusky Rose yesterday!

:icon_cheers:

fadedroses

is the mellow moderns palette limited edition?

Nope, it is permanent. It was actually called the Nordstrom's Finest palette, but they changed the name for some reason? I guess to make it more Mac official, but I would test the palette in stores. Because... yeah that palette was a dud for me.

leonah

hmm that's what I thought too but apparently our mac (the swedish one) had it listed as limited edition and once it sold out it disappeared completely from their site which seems weird if it's new and perm to their current line up. guess I have to go to the store instead.

Prettypackages

Oh can you swatch metallic smokey for us?

Latest posts