Dark Green
Burgundy
Dark Purple

so I came up with some ideas after doing some online research:

Bottle Green

Nehru/Prussion Blue
Typographic
Brun/Mystery/Embark/Handwritten/Suspicion

However, the recent discontinuation of shades got in the way so I ended up with these so far:
Nehru
Soot
Typographic
Mystery
Handwritten
Fig 1

I bought a 9 pan palette for this little project. I ended up with more gray shades than I planned. I think I'll get Bottle Green next.

leonah

I wonder if that's a new brush behind the palette? don't recognize it. and there is no carbon in the palette!!

Prettypackages

ahhh good choices. I didn't realize those are being discontinued.
This was my original plan:
Black
Dark Brown
Dark Gray
Navy
Dark Green
Burgundy
Dark Purple

so I came up with some ideas after doing some online research:

Bottle Green

Nehru/Prussion Blue
Typographic
Brun/Mystery/Embark/Handwritten/Suspicion

However, the recent discontinuation of shades got in the way so I ended up with these so far:
Nehru
Soot
Typographic
Mystery
Handwritten
Fig 1

I bought a 9 pan palette for this little project. I ended up with more gray shades than I planned. I think I'll get Bottle Green next.

Icecaramellatte

I picked up the Nordstrom Exlcusive palette C'est Chic. I'm afraid I only swatched 2 of the shades before buying it so I can't attest to its quality. But I've been on a matte kick lately and I just love these palettes. I really should slow down though. I was in love with a color in one of the Look Book Boxes for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. It was Deception in the peach lip box. Well, after doing some research in the store, I realized it was in the Neutral Cool x 15 palette that I already have.

lustreglam

Is anyone else waiting on the Star Trek collection? I couldn't find an appropriate post about it. Does one exist?

Latest posts