IMATS NYC 2014 April 11-13th

leeni219

Hi guys! I'm new on here...found this site because I'm going to imats Saturday! But im going alone none of my friends love makeup the way I do, and tickets sold out so fast! Anyway I'm so excited to be going! Hope those of you that are going have fun!

mosha010

Hi guys! I'm new on here...found this site because I'm going to imats Saturday! But im going alone none of my friends love makeup the way I do, and tickets sold out so fast! Anyway I'm so excited to be going! Hope those of you that are going have fun!
Well you're not alone anymore. Hook up w us at the line.

mosha010

Yazmin has a good idea of tag teaming the lines for the makeup places to shop at what do you guys think? Each of us picks one of the lines and let's the other know when were almost there

Lipstickdiva420

That's crazy!!! Btw. Made the sign!!!
apy2uhyr.jpg
The sign looks great!!! Can't wait to go!!

mosha010

Friday (Pro-Card holders only) 4 - 8 p.m. Saturday (General admission) 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sunday (General admission) 10 a.m. - 5 p.m I'm planning on bein there around 8:30ish to purchase whatever it is I need to get early so I can get in some of the workshops. Idk what time do you guys think of going.

butterflyeyes

Early is best (especially for Saturday). The lines will be insanity for the most popular booths (OCC, SugarPill, Lime Crime, Inglot, etc). Unfortunately I won't be there Saturday but I will be there a little before 4:00 on Friday for Pro Night. I'll probably arrive at 10:00-11:00 on Sunday...the plan is to get all of my shopping out of the way on Friday or at least the most important stuff. That way I can be little more leisurely on Sunday and take a ton of pictures for the blog.

Lipstickdiva420

Early is best (especially for Saturday). The lines will be insanity for the most popular booths (OCC, SugarPill, Lime Crime, Inglot, etc). Unfortunately I won't be there Saturday but I will be there a little before 4:00 on Friday for Pro Night. I'll probably arrive at 10:00-11:00 on Sunday...the plan is to get all of my shopping out of the way on Friday or at least the most important stuff. That way I can be little more leisurely on Sunday and take a ton of pictures for the blog.
I too plan on getting most of my shopping done on friday as well.

Latest posts