suggestions what exercise if you have asthma?

Beryl

Where I live if you have a health condition you can get a referral from your dr/GP for exercise at a hospital at the dept that gives physio therapy there under medical guidance you get exercises aimed at what you have and avoiding exercises which are unsuitable with your health condition etc . And if things go wrong during exercise they have ways to cope with an urgent attack. I had this for the heart failure I also have pulmonary hypertension/COPD so I did exercise in the hospital for a while. I am sure american hospital also have this.
A regular gym/sports school is not advisable if you have a serious health condition.

starraffy

Good suggestion :) thanks! But can i just exercise at home with a specific routine good for asthmatic people? Sometimes going out triggers my asthma so better stay home with my air purifier on .. so i can breath filtered air while exercising :)

Goat Goat Etc.

Old topic but just gotta lob out this suggestion: Literally marching and jogging in place with the help of training app like Ease into 5K. Ease into 5k offers weeks of training programs that dig you to walk and then run. Another thing you could do is raising your leg and putting your foot up on a chair, mattress, or piece of furniture in time to the app to get the feel of going up steep stairs.

Latest posts