MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

nasquiat

Some info about the release dates thanks to @erine1881 :

''I just got confirmation, AGAIN, that this launches
-on counter EVERYWHERE on the 12th, so that means
-online (if MAC keeps it up) on the 5th and (again, if MAC stays true)
-for pros on the 3rd''

avu3a3en.jpg

ysade9up.jpg

MACcosmetics@MACcosmetics26m
Mum–and daughter–is the word! Thrilled to announce the @MrsSOsbourne and @KellyOsbourne collaboration, avail June 2014. #MACOsbournes

pinkpaint

Hmm I wonder if it will be a real collection or something small like the Hailey Williams collab. Either way, there will likely be a nice lipstick color. Something lavender, like Kelly's hair, would be cool.

NaomiH

Hmm I wonder if it will be a real collection or something small like the Hailey Williams collab. Either way, there will likely be a nice lipstick color. Something lavender, like Kelly's hair, would be cool.
I'm really hoping it will be a full collab with products inspired by both Sharon and Kelly's personal styles. Lavender would be great!

OctoberViolet

Credit to Sharon's Facebook page!
Tx for the info Naomi! I haven't had time to check out my facebook. This may be interesting, especially since Kelly loves those bright crazy colors like most of us here on Specktra. Sharon, I guess, would be more toned down for the "older" crowd or for those who prefer neutrals maybe? I'll still go crazy if the colors are interesting.

NaomiH

Tx for the info Naomi! I haven't had time to check out my facebook. This may be interesting, especially since Kelly loves those bright crazy colors like most of us here on Specktra. Sharon, I guess, would be more toned down for the "older" crowd or for those who prefer neutrals maybe? I'll still go crazy if the colors are interesting.
I'm really excited to see what all this turns out to be, both of them have such great style and attitude and it has such potential to be a really neat and funky collection.

OctoberViolet

I'm really excited to see what all this turns out to be, both of them have such great style and attitude and it has such potential to be a really neat and funky collection.
iagree.gif

lipstickology

I bet we get some amazing pink lips out of this! Kelly is so fun! I love whenever she and/or Sharon come on Drag Race!

Latest posts