What is your can't-live-without MAC product(s)?

AutumnMoon

I love these threads because it introduces me to new products. My list includes:
  • Ladybug Lipstick
  • Extended Play Gigablack mascara
  • Lingering brow pencil
  • Beet lipliner
  • Pink Swoon blush
  • Malt eyeshadow
  • Girl About Town lipstick
  • Russian Red lipglass
That's it for now. I'm sure I'll add more later!

liba

Peachtwist Blush
Sunbasque Blush
Mineralize Charged Water (amazing stuff)
Spiked Eye Brow
That Charged Water is awesome - I want to get a bottle when I'm through with my current bottle of Fix+

I cannot live without Prep & Prime Vibrancy Eye and I did just confirm with my store manager that it's discontinued for real. So I'm going to have to stock up. I go through at least one bottle a year
thmbdn.gif
weeping.gif
th_mad0217.gif
Why they're getting rid of Vibrancy Eye instead of that crappy Fast Response cream is just beyond me. All I can do is hope they come out with something similar but even better, but I'm not holding my breath :(

My other must haves are:
Nightmoth lip pencil
Night Trail pro long wear eye pencil
Wholesome fluidline (was LE - hope it comes back one day)
Careblend pressed powder
Deeply Dashing pressed pigment
and now Touché Huggable, for sure!!

AutumnMoon

That Charged Water is awesome - I want to get a bottle when I'm through with my current bottle of Fix+ I cannot live without Prep & Prime Vibrancy Eye and I did just confirm with my store manager that it's discontinued for real. So I'm going to have to stock up. I go through at least one bottle a year :down: :weep: :aargh: Why they're getting rid of Vibrancy Eye instead of that crappy Fast Response cream is just beyond me. All I can do is hope they come out with something similar but even better, but I'm not holding my breath :( My other must haves are: Nightmoth lip pencil Night Trail pro long wear eye pencil Wholesome fluidline (was LE - hope it comes back one day) Careblend pressed powder Deeply Dashing pressed pigment and now Touché Huggable, for sure!!
Mineralize Water is my go-to in the morning when I'm too lazy to wash my face. And the fast response eye cream? Junk. I hate when they discontinue your favs. I just realized Pink Swoon is disconintued. NO!! I LOVE Wholesome. I am rationing that out like noody's business. That and Viva Glam Cyndi. Why did I not back this up???? Careblend is another big one for me. You're the only other person I know who uses it. It feels so smooth. As for the Huggables, I'm for Rusty and Commotion. Love those so much I kinda hope they discontinue Sheer Supremes for these (I'm sorry those who like them!).

matchachoco

Up the Amp lipstick Pink Cult blush MSFs in general My staple products (foundation, daily eyeshadows, concealer, mascara) tend to come from other brands, but I still love my MAC products!

kittkat

Strobe cream

Fix +

are the only 2 things from Mac that I have not found something comparable from other makeup brands.

AutumnMoon

Strobe cream Fix + are the only 2 things from Mac that I have not found something comparable from other makeup brands.
I keep Fix+ in my desk at work. Total lifesaver. And you're right; nothing really like it (fir me, at least).

Latest posts