Fur babies

Kristin Bacon

Thank you! The breed is called Havanese...basically a type of Bichon Frise that originated in Cuba.
YES i have seen them they are sooo cute!!! I love the hair vs fur huh!! same wit mine. i always have cat fur in my lipgloss, never my dogs lol. and i always get asked if cakes is a havanese cuz when he is messy long fur and not brushed it curls like that. There is another cute breed i seen once in person called Cotton or Coton i think omg so cute. i love the lil breeds with hair

myfavoritePA

This is my little Georgie boy, I found him under a bush in my front yard almost 13 years ago this summer.
heart.gif

I found some pics of him from when he was younger and I had totally forgotten how his face used to be solid black. lol
Precious!

Quote: Originally Posted by ForeverJenn

Cici

Tiny

Chanel
omg so cute!!! Those eyes in the first pic are killing me!

Kristin Bacon

your making me tear up. I had around 35 pets growing up and i miss them all!!! But a few of them really really stand out and i cry over all the time. i dream im with them in Heaven or wherever we go when we die. Im sure they will all be waiting there for us and are always around us watching over.
If ur into spiritual books Samantha Brown is outstanding!!! She talks a lot about pets and spirit guides and reuniting with them!!! I highly recomend . im gonna dig up my books and re read them i have the winter blues killing me right now!

MakeupAddict22

Thank you for the recommendation! I'll have to check those out.
If ur into spiritual books Samantha Brown is outstanding!!! She talks a lot about pets and spirit guides and reuniting with them!!! I highly recomend . im gonna dig up my books and re read them i have the winter blues killing me right now!

Kristin Bacon

My mom was saying i think your puppy pooped in here it stinks!!! Umm it wasnt him i farted leave me alone!! I cant let him take the blame this time. usually it is him tho. He dosnt like to go outside to poo in the cold lol.

Kristin Bacon

I have a ton of really nice dog clothes i got for cakes when he was a puppy. he was only supposed to be 6 lbs tops like his parents so i bought so much moneys worth of handmade clothes for him. Oh and they are dresses. yes dresses. I dressed him in drag!! hahaha u should have seen the looks i got. Sadly he is 11 lbs now and i wasted hundreds of dollars. they are all hand made cute dog dresses with bonnets omg so cute.

Kristin Bacon

so cakes was asleep and i saw the puppy bowl commercial and said puppies and he woke up to bark and grrrr and make me give him snackies hahaha

princessjest

Aww you guys have beautiful Fur babies, a year ago today we picked our boy Basil up from the breeder .... He is my little shadow :) And a spoilt one at that too!

Anneri

My mother phoned me today to tell me that our family dog Tessa might have cancer. The results will be out tomorrow. If so, she has to be put to sleep immediately because it could be a very aggressive form. Could you all keep her in her thoughts and send some positive vibes? She is the sweetest dog we ever had. She's a Scotch Terrier and we got her because our dog at that time, Leslie, was deaf and we wanted to get her a companion. Tessa was so good for her, we used to tell her to go and fetch Leslie for us and she did. It was the cutest thing. She's thirteen now but I just hope we'll have a few years left together.
932a176e_image.jpeg
685f4316_image.jpeg
0bfe501e_image.jpeg

princessjest

My mother phoned me today to tell me that our family dog Tessa might have cancer. The results will be out tomorrow. If so, she has to be put to sleep immediately because it could be a very aggressive form. Could you all keep her in her thoughts and send some positive vibes? She is the sweetest dog we ever had. She's a Scotch Terrier and we got her because our dog at that time, Leslie, was deaf and we wanted to get her a companion. Tessa was so good for her, we used to tell her to go and fetch Leslie for us and she did. It was the cutest thing. She's thirteen now but I just hope we'll have a few years left together.
932a176e_image.jpeg
685f4316_image.jpeg
0bfe501e_image.jpeg
Thinking of you! Such a sad time :( There is now worse feeling

MakeupAddict22

932a176e_image.jpeg
685f4316_image.jpeg
0bfe501e_image.jpeg
Tessa is in my prayers

Latest posts