Fur babies

Anneri

hey i was wondering how Tessa is??
Hey Kristin, thanks for asking! I didn't wrote an update yesterday because I started to cry when I thought about it. Well, news are not exactly good. She has cancer that formed so many metastases that it can't be operated. She doesn't feel any pain though and seems as happy as always, my parents told me, and the vet told them to look for the signs that her condition worsened. If that happens, she has to put to sleep - but he gave a timeframe for that from one week to a year.
I try to tell myself that she has had such a good life, was loved, loves her cat and doggie pals and the whole family and is now thirteen - but it still hurts like hell.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Hey Kristin, thanks for asking! I didn't wrote an update yesterday because I started to cry when I thought about it. Well, news are not exactly good. She has cancer that formed so many metastases that it can't be operated. She doesn't feel any pain though and seems as happy as always, my parents told me, and the vet told them to look for the signs that her condition worsened. If that happens, she has to put to sleep - but he gave a timeframe for that from one week to a year.
I try to tell myself that she has had such a good life, was loved, loves her cat and doggie pals and the whole family and is now thirteen - but it still hurts like hell.
I'm sorry to hear this, Anneri.
th_cheerup.gif
Sending you and your doggie lots of hugs.

Kristin Bacon

Oh im sorry to hear she is so sick. Its nice tho she seems happy as usual. The thought of losing a pal is heartbreaking, no matter how many i have lost it never gets easier at all either. It is good to look at her life and think about the good times and fun, i mean some pets dont have it so good and some owners just ignore there pets. Sounds like she is loved and adored by all around her so the best anyone can do is make sure the last part of her life is comfortable and she feels loved. Just enjoy her cuddles and cute pup eyes. they are a member of the family just like a person. Im sure Tessa loves you guys lots

myfavoritePA

I'm so sorry!

goldielockss

so sorry about your baby :(

MakeupAddict22

Hey Kristin, thanks for asking! I didn't wrote an update yesterday because I started to cry when I thought about it. Well, news are not exactly good. She has cancer that formed so many metastases that it can't be operated. She doesn't feel any pain though and seems as happy as always, my parents told me, and the vet told them to look for the signs that her condition worsened. If that happens, she has to put to sleep - but he gave a timeframe for that from one week to a year. I try to tell myself that she has had such a good life, was loved, loves her cat and doggie pals and the whole family and is now thirteen - but it still hurts like hell.
I'm so sorry

MakeupAddict22

Everyone please read this please ..spread the word ..this poor baby needs your help..http://www.examiner.com/article/downhearted-shelter-dog-no-longer-faces-visitors-passing-by-to-adopt

Beautybuyer

My mother phoned me today to tell me that our family dog Tessa might have cancer. The results will be out tomorrow. If so, she has to be put to sleep immediately because it could be a very aggressive form. Could you all keep her in her thoughts and send some positive vibes? She is the sweetest dog we ever had. She's a Scotch Terrier and we got her because our dog at that time, Leslie, was deaf and we wanted to get her a companion. Tessa was so good for her, we used to tell her to go and fetch Leslie for us and she did. It was the cutest thing. She's thirteen now but I just hope we'll have a few years left together.
932a176e_image.jpeg
685f4316_image.jpeg
0bfe501e_image.jpeg
I'm sooo sorry about your fur baby!!

NaomiH

I'm so sorry to hear this, Anneri.
th_cheerup.gif

User38

these were mine.. both died last year two months apart. The older one was sick at the time, and the little one would not leave his side. They gave me so much love and broke my heart too
weeping.gif

myfavoritePA

these were mine.. both died last year two months apart. The older one was sick at the time, and the little one would not leave his side. They gave me so much love and broke my heart too
weeping.gif
cry.gif
::tear::

On the bright side, this picture of them snuggling together has made my whole evening! Sometimes I wish humans were capable of the unconditional love that dogs exhibit.

Beautybuyer

these were mine.. both died last year two months apart. The older one was sick at the time, and the little one would not leave his side. They gave me so much love and broke my heart too:weep:
Aw that's hard! I've only had a hamster before and when he died after four years I cried so much! I can't imagine what it's like to loose a true companion you have for a very long time!

Kristin Bacon

weeping.gif
they were adorable!!! theres nothing like the love of a animal. and they are so loyal, to each other too. they are together now. i have lost so many pets, its one of the worst feelings there is.

Beautybuyer

Izzy is soooo cute. looks like a cat i had as a kid. super super sweet kitty you have ahhhh :bigheart:
Thanks!! She has the typical siamese bipolar personality though lol my hubby says she's just like me lol One minute will snuggle then the next want to fight lol She's very very loving though and loves to be in the room everyone else is in. At night I have her sleep in her area (as she'll sleep literally on my face if I let her in my room) As soon as it's morning she comes to the door and demands to be let in lol

Latest posts