Fur babies

AutumnMoon

Yay! Here's my first (and only ): ) horse when I lived in Virginia. I sold him before I moved to Portland.

NaomiH

This is my little Georgie boy, I found him under a bush in my front yard almost 13 years ago this summer.
heart.gif

I found some pics of him from when he was younger and I had totally forgotten how his face used to be solid black. lol

AutumnMoon

Here are my babies Peanut and Gracie (doxie). Gracie now lives with my ex, which is sad but it was the right thing to do. She loved him more.

LiliV

I love everyone's pets! Here's Spotsy (6 years old)
9590068c_image.jpeg
She's a super expressive cat and makes the funniest faces!
60fd3aa5_image.jpeg
Charlotte (3 years old)
1a4d2e0a_image.jpeg
Having a sleepover w sissy
4d723b0c_image.jpeg
And Finley (almost 3 months!)
cf5925a0_image.jpeg

MakeupAddict22

My dog nacho I still catch myself crying about..it's been 10 years..he got hit by a car..my father should've been watching him ..he lied to me said he ran away ..I was posting flyers everything ..than my dad told me what really happened(my dog would not be the type to run away,he once traveled from my fathers house to my house and was waiting on the porch that morning ..so many stories I have like that of him)..he pointed to the sky and said he was in heaven..I will never forget that day..I tear up as I write this..it's hard to lose a pet for me it was like I lost a child. My dog Bella will be 10 and it scares me so badly.

Kristin Bacon

ahhhhh cuteness here!! and guinea pig kitty sleep overs are adorbs. i miss my piggy sue, atto bunny, sterling bunny and my shy black and white kitty Miss Bandit. they were so cute in the cage sleeping. i had them a long time ago i need a scanner for those pics sadly. i miss them so much.

MakeupAddict22

I agree with you, we will see them again one day.
your making me tear up. I had around 35 pets growing up and i miss them all!!! But a few of them really really stand out and i cry over all the time. i dream im with them in Heaven or wherever we go when we die. Im sure they will all be waiting there for us and are always around us watching over.

Latest posts