NARS Audacious Lipstick

gabi8

I think we had a picture of someone very pale wearing Liv & it was very pretty on her. I'm sorry I cannot remember who it was. I haven't had any of mine go bad. I bought my last three today, one of them was Liv. It is quite dark i admit but still nice with minimal make up on

elegant-one

Ok, I thought you had a ton. LOL
girlhaha.gif
worms.gif

gabi8

Those are ALL such great beautiful shades!!! Nice! Thank you so much! I have been looking and looking about which ones to get. I had to return one...Bette, beautiful colour but not for me...browns don't suit me at all.And i have tried...Bette on me looked to brown!!!

gabi8

Yes i agree. Today when it started feeling too dry i put a bit of lipgloss on top.It looked amazing!

Shars

There were a few colors that I wanted that were Barney exclusives. Of course the darker colors. I'm guessing now is the best time to get on them. Before I'm overwhelmed by Holiday collections.
Ooops... clicked "submit" before replying. If you can, wait for the NARS F&F sale around thanksgiving and order from one of the boutiques. I particularly like dealing with their NY ones. Daniel and Justin are awesome! Shipping is free over $85 and they send out straight away by the regular FedEx.

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

Here's my list in order of fave to least fave

Barbara
Anna
Dominique
Jane
Liv
Bette
Rita
Lana
Kelly
Catherine
Angela
Anita

I really could've done without the last 3
*gasp* BLASPHEMY! lol. I love Angela sooo much! I keep debating on Jane - it just looks like a shade I have from another brand and I much prefer that shade as a matte on me Liv, Bette and Lana are some I need to decide on.

javadoo

These lipsticks have ruined it for all of my other lipsticks.
I wore a UD yesterday....but all I wanted to do was wipe it off and use one of these.

clidre

Does anyone have both Barbarella and Julie? Is there a difference in color (apart from the different finish)?

Erinaceina

Does anyone else find that Juliette is really, really orange on them? I just wore it for the first time today. When I got it, I disappointed because it looked absolutely nothing like it did in the majority of swatches online. I've worn it today, and I love, love, love it, but it's definitely a straight-up orange on me, more muted than things like Morange, but with very little pink.

maeonsaturday

I just wore Charlotte today. While I do love the color, I'm kinda disappointed by its wearability. Felt rather dry and didn't last as long as I thought it would. I'm drawn to the shade Vera but not sure if I wanna repeat this texture. :-/

Kragey

I'm so sad about falling in love with these! The retail price breaks my heart, but I still managed to get three: Charlotte, Anna, and Michiyo. I'm only barely resisting Raquel and Audrey.

Latest posts