Korean skincare products? Korean makeup ?

Prettypackages

3 Concept Eyes is Korean, right? I ordered the highlight powder in pink, the swatches look amazing!

3 CONCEPT EYES HIGHLIGHTER PINK

I had to have it after seeing this...

3con-2144.gif

(Still need to confess in the low-buy thread, lol. I did sell a bronzer, though!)
omg, gorgeous!

LauraLara

Super into Korean makeup now, but not sure where to find reliable sellers... My friend who lives in Seoul is sending me two Laneige compacts right now, but it would be easier for both of us if I just had a website I could trust :p

bambookoalatree

omg, gorgeous! 
Being super pale, the Asian market has been my friend! I have the Three Concept Eyes Highlight in PinkGold and it's amazing! There are so many brilliant Korean & Japanese Highligters out there! I don't know how to upload here but if you'd like to see anything swatched, please explain to me how and I'll show what I have and how it looks on my skintone! :) I'd love to see how the same products look across the spectrum of skin shades and undertones. Whatever brand. The majority of these brands own many brands we consider luxury here... ;)

bambookoalatree

Super into Korean makeup now, but not sure where to find reliable sellers... My friend who lives in Seoul is sending me two Laneige compacts right now, but it would be easier for both of us if I just had a website I could trust :p 
I have been buying from BeautyKat and Sokoglam for awhile! Jolse is a great one on eBay too. BeautyKat is undeniably the best I've found, though. Thorough, helpful, quick, legit. :) I hope that helps! So many wonderful products! :D I'm not an expert but I've been involved for years now so I might be able to answer any questions you have! If I can't, I'm not going to bs you. :) Good stuff! Especially the sunscreen... Serums.. Creams... Essences...emulsions... Cosmetics... :)

ellemarie

I love my Mizon snail gel, masks, ampoules, my Too Cool for School sleeping pack, all that. I love it ALL and my skin looks great.

miumiuuu

Korean beauty brands have been my go-to for lip tint kinda products for a while now. I just wish they'd expand the shade range for Etude House's Fresh Cherry Tints... only 4 shades and the limited ones are impossible to get.

LauraLara

I have been buying from BeautyKat and Sokoglam for awhile! Jolse is a great one on eBay too. BeautyKat is undeniably the best I've found, though. Thorough, helpful, quick, legit. :) I hope that helps! So many wonderful products! :D I'm not an expert but I've been involved for years now so I might be able to answer any questions you have! If I can't, I'm not going to bs you. :) Good stuff! Especially the sunscreen... Serums.. Creams... Essences...emulsions... Cosmetics... :)
I don't know why my email didn't notify me about this post!!! Thank you!!!

soonari

I'm loving BB cushions these days. They'll make your skin look flawless. Currently I alter between Hera, IOPE and Laneige's BB cushions and they're all great. They are the top brands for BB cushions I believe.

Liz_Love

I really like Korean Cosmetics. When I was living in Japan I actually took a trip to Seoul, Korea and there were makeup stores there open until 4AM! Ever since Ulta started getting TonyMoly in I've been dragging my bf in (he's Korean) and making him read me all the packages.

Antigone

Korean Cosmetics

My favourite brand is The Face Shop. I have two HGs from them - my favourite base makeup, The Face Shop CC cream, and the Design My Brows pencil.

I haven't really tried the expensive Korean brands, but I want to! Although truth be told, my heart belongs to Japanese makeup. :)

I have the Laneige BB Cushion. It's nice, but I love TFS CC more - I apply it sheerly in a patting motion, which I was doing even before cushion came into the market.

How about you?

shellygrrl

Staff member
Antigone, I merged your post into this thread.

I also moved this thread into the main Cosmetic Discussion section.

Latest posts