What do you buy the most? Your #1 got to have it product!

Jessica

For me, I have "seasons" of products. Right now I am stuck on lippies. I used to wear a lot of glosses, but lately I am on a lipstick kick. Shadows have to be really unique for me to pick up a new one right now. I'd buy a new blush before I pick up a new shadow. Who knows what my next kick will be or when I will feel that I have enough lipsticks for the time being!

geeko

Lipsticks...i can live without other make up, but if i go out without a lipstick i will look sick like hell

bluelitzer

I'm an eyeshadow girl first, lipstick girl second. I have around 10 MAC blushes and I've put a moratorium on buying new blushes until I hit pan on at least one of them. Last blush I bought was The Perfect Cheek from Marilyn Monroe collection.

matchachoco

When I first got started, it was eyeshadows, but I have really cooled on those because I will never use then up. Lately, it's lipsticks!

DILLIGAF

Like most people have mentioned when I first started it was all about the eyeshadows for me. Now I'm buying lipsticks like crazy.

mrsdoubtfire33

Lipsticks...i can live without other make up, but if i go out without a lipstick i will look sick like hell;
lmbo! I have a whole section of lipstick that is just for "slap dash" which I use when I don't have time to do the lip lining and all that..I just slap it on and go lol!

laurgerhard

I went through a MAC eyeshadow phase a few months ago. But generally, I'm a lipstick, then eyeshadow, then blush girl with MAC.

diaanz

When it comes to MAC, I'm first and foremost a blush lover followed by eyeshadows. I'm definitely more a lip gloss person than a lipstick but I find that I tend to get more drugstore lip products. I have had many of them go bad on me so..

busybee

When I first started buying MAC, I was all about lipglass, then I moved on to shadows/pigments, and now I'm at lipsticks.

Medgal07

Lately, Blush and Illuminators
thud.gif
and lipstick and eye shadow, and foundation and nail polish--oh heck---I love it all & I buy too much of everything
th_thstars.gif

valentine580

For me, I have "seasons" of products. Right now I am stuck on lippies. I used to wear a lot of glosses, but lately I am on a lipstick kick. Shadows have to be really unique for me to pick up a new one right now. I'd buy a new blush before I pick up a new shadow. Who knows what my next kick will be or when I will feel that I have enough lipsticks for the time being!
I have to agree! I go through my stages of what category I buy most, but a must-have is lashes; either from MAC or my other favorite brand, Red Cherry Lashes. Those are the only two that I am totally in love with.

Latest posts