Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Yay---Pringles
fluffy.gif
I love the salted ones.
heart.gif

elegant-one

seriously, I cannot eat enough onions, red & green peppers. You like the dark lagers...I'm a wimp & go light. I bought beer in these cute bottles with bicycles on them the other day but we haven't tried them yet. LOL, bought em because of the bikes
sigh.gif

mosha010

What's brats? Bratwurst?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosha010

I gotta start running again too. I'm becoming rounder in this never ending winter.

@HG yea I figured it is. No other way. I have seen things tho... But nah... Non native.

@naynadine that's not dirty ! That's veggie and potatoes! Lol.

@elegant you're making me crave bratsssssssss!!!!!!!!

Lol!!

Quote:Originally Posted by elegant-one
You run too
thmbup.gif
...or past tense
greengrin.gif

Yep, Brats on the grill & you have to have a brew with them

Hey, I just ordered some Nike running shoes. Now I just have to use them once I receive them. But I already feel more athletic just because I ordered them.
girlhaha.gif

Quote:Originally Posted by Medgal07
Yay---Pringles
fluffy.gif

I love the salted ones.
heart.gif
seriously, I cannot eat enough onions, red & green peppers. You like the dark lagers...I'm a wimp & go light. I bought beer in these cute bottles with bicycles on them the other day but we haven't tried them yet. LOL, bought em because of the bikes
sigh.gif
@naynadine I know the feeling. I walk out of nike thinking clothes are slimmer hahahaha. Which ones did you get???? I'm a sneaker fiend. @elegant yum me too! There's these spicy sausages they make in Brooklyn (Williamsburg) in this old school italian deli that are AmAZienfnfnfnfng. And Yea I like dark dark beer. I do drink light too but I prefer the dark manly stuff. The pub can't even handle me. Lol. Jk. Dark German stuff and dark Irish stuff. Yummer. That's beer with HEARt!

Medgal07

sigh.gif
lmao.gif
I want cute little bottles w/bikes
lmao.gif
Oh I love caramelized onions and sweet peppers. Yum O. I can do dark but I prefer light.

That just says summer to me. I love it! Lazing in the hammock, dreaming about makeup & dirty food.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
greengrin.gif

I love to run, it keeps me somewhat sane

Then I definitely need to start.
girlhaha.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by mosha010

@naynadine I know the feeling. I walk out of nike thinking clothes are slimmer hahahaha. Which ones did you get???? I'm a sneaker fiend.

@elegant yum me too! There's these spicy sausages they make in Brooklyn (Williamsburg) in this old school italian deli that are AmAZienfnfnfnfng. And Yea I like dark dark beer. I do drink light too but I prefer the dark manly stuff. The pub can't even handle me. Lol. Jk. Dark German stuff and dark Irish stuff. Yummer. That's beer with HEARt!
I forgot the name, pink ones. I don't like pink when it comes to clothes, shoes etc but they were on sale, lol. I want black/white or grey ones, but seems like they only put the colourful ones on sale. I also bought some for training, the LunarElement in purple with yellow. Also just because they were cheap, lol. I don't want to spend much right now, but I want 'cool' ones at some point.
amuse.gif

I'm a heels girl, haven't worn sneakers in ages.

elegant-one

@elegant yum me too! There's these spicy sausages they make in Brooklyn (Williamsburg) in this old school italian deli that are AmAZienfnfnfnfng. And Yea I like dark dark beer. I do drink light too but I prefer the dark manly stuff. The pub can't even handle me. Lol. Jk. Dark German stuff and dark Irish stuff. Yummer. That's beer with HEARt!
omg on the dark beer thats ballz! Those brats sound so delicious...I'd love to eat there.
sigh.gif
i could so hang with you...brats, beers, motorcycles, leather pants & makeup

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010

omg on the dark beer thats ballz! Those brats sound so delicious...I'd love to eat there.
sigh.gif
Hells yea!!!! And foul language tho!

mosha010

sigh.gif
Hells yea!!!! And foul language tho!
Foul language in cute Latina accent

elegant-one

lmao.gif
I want cute little bottles w/bikes
lmao.gif
Oh I love caramelized onions and sweet peppers. Yum O. I can do dark but I prefer light.

That just says summer to me. I love it! Lazing in the hammock, dreaming about makeup & dirty food.
I'm down for the chili dogs AND caramelized onions! yummmmm

The beers with the cute bicycles are Belgium Ale one is called Flat Tire LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! & the other is called Spring Blonde
girlhaha.gif

mosha010

Those lunar ones are mad comfy

They are! I love that soft part in the back, whatever that thing is called. I want another pair in black, but they're twice the price. Will stalk the sales.
I got the black ones!!!! I just changed the laces to hot pink lol. I got them on sale tho

Latest posts