Hair Mask

gildedangel

I haven't been able to find a good dupe for it yet, but you can buy it in smaller sizes if you just want to try it.

gildedangel

I don't know where you live, but I know that Ulta sells both a smaller size in a tube and a sample size of that hair mask.

Lin1018

Only recently learned what a hair mask is! I use it once every six weeks as part of the Pro Naturals Hair Repair System suggested regime. I am guessing you live in the States. This is available online.
I use this Hair Repair Mask which is for all hair types. I apply it to clean wet hair and put a shower cap on and leave it in place for approximately 25 minutes. Then I rinse it off thoroughly, apply a few drops of Argan Oil and blow dry and style. It is safe for chemically and color treated hair. It contains argan oil, water and a thickening agent. My hair is moisturized and really shines, even though it is old and grey.

Try an at home hair mask, it's cheap and leaves hair soft and shiny! One of my favorites: Mash a ripe banana until its smooth as you can make it and add a tablespoon of honey to it. Mix it together and apply from roots to ends, wear a shower cap and let it sit for 20 minutes. Wash off with a mild shampoo, rinse off with cold water and enjoy soft, healthy hair!

Latest posts