New NARS lipglosses!

Monsy

I wanted to start a new thread for these beauties and have it separately from the summer 2014 thread

With a new formulation, NARS Lip Gloss lavishly coats lips in a full spectrum of shades with sophisticated natural shine — perfect for everyday glamour. The silky texture and new doe-foot applicator provide precise application and longer, more comfortable wear. Nourishing ingredients hydrate and smooth fine lines leaving lips soft and supple, while Sea Lavender helps protect against signs of aging. The comprehensive 30-shade collection includes 7 fashion-forward new shades and 23 iconic favorites for a full range of effects, from sheer shine to bold luster. The newly designed packaging features a clear tube for improved color visibility — allowing the colors to pop off the shelves.

temptalia has sneak peak

http://www.temptalia.com/sneak-peek-nars-lipglosses-photos-swatches

I already want super orgasm, orgasm and giza

katred

Specktra Bestie
Can't wait to try these. Honestly, I've never been disappointed with the regular nars glosses though. Looking forward to some of the new shades. It might also give me the push to purchase some of the glosses I've been

MarieMary

I love the group shot, it's so pretty!

I have a feeling Priscilla is going to be a fan favorite very quickly. :) I love Quito.
heart.gif

Here are the individual pictures of the new shade, along with the color description.

Eternal Red - Bright orange-red

Istria - Pink glacé

Priscilla - Shocking pink

Quito - Bright strawberry pink

Salamanca - Pink flamingo

Sixties Fan - Pomegranate

Tasmania - Pink cantaloupe

Edit: HA! Gotta love Google+. It made a cool autoawesomemotion with the pictures. http://plus.google.com/113869828798523991677/posts/Mf2e9jZ7e9y

[Pictures and info courtesy of the good people at NARS.] :)

alexisweaver

They all look so pretty! I just fear of the gloss being tacky (sticky). I know the description says a silky texture but I've been deceived before!

You're right about Priscilla, @MarieMary! I'm a sucker for brights!!

Monica

They all look so pretty! I just fear of the gloss being tacky (sticky). I know the description says a silky texture but I've been deceived before!

You're right about Priscilla, @MarieMary! I'm a sucker for brights!!
I have Priscilla! I'm working on a review of these items NARS sent us and I'll be sure to let you know if it feels sticky when applied. I really hate that especially when your hair gets stuck in it constantly like its a magnet.
rants.gif

alexisweaver

I have Priscilla! I'm working on a review of these items NARS sent us and I'll be sure to let you know if it feels sticky when applied. I really hate that especially when your hair gets stuck in it constantly like its a magnet.
rants.gif

Exactly!!

But yayyy, I'm really interested in Priscilla so I can't wait for the review.
I've never had a NARS lipgloss but I'm seeing everybody is saying that they smell/taste bad so I'm sketchy about that too.

MarieMary

Quote:
Exactly!!

But yayyy, I'm really interested in Priscilla so I can't wait for the review.
I've never had a NARS lipgloss but I'm seeing everybody is saying that they smell/taste bad so I'm sketchy about that too.
The "old formulation" NARS lip glosses were said to smell bad. I have a ton and they don't smell bad, except maybe a couple. Since it was a common complaint, it would make sense that NARS made sure the new ones don't have any smell. I haven't read anything about unpleasant smell for the reformulated lipglosses so far. But MonikaRose will tell us that very soon, I'm sure. :)

Monsy

tried the new glosses yesterday at sephora. they are very nice. i grabbed orgasm and super orgasm and thankfully i opened the boxes of both and realized the old ones are in there. how annoying!!! why do you put a tester of the new product and still sell the old one? i asked them they told me "we need to get rid of old ones first"
censored.gif

Monica

Wearing Salamanca today! Its so pretty this picture doesn't do it justice. BTW no filter, its Friday and I'm ready for the weekend!!

sagehen

For those of you who have the new glosses, is it true that they are substantially smaller than the old ones (much less product for same price)?

Monsy

all of them have been doing it lately

but i believe new ones are much better than the old ones. texture is nicer and no nasty smell

i got mini one in orgasm at sephora for 100 points. I am planning on getting full sized super orgasm too

BrknFlwr85

all of them have been doing it lately

but i believe new ones are much better than the old ones. texture is nicer and no nasty smell

i got mini one in orgasm at sephora for 100 points. I am planning on getting full sized super orgasm too
That's good to hear that the nasty smell is gone because it was absolutely awful. I have a few old ones and never wear them due to the smell, but I might eventually get 2-3 new ones if they smell better.

I will have to get that orgasm mini from sephora since I have plenty of points saved up.

Latest posts