Glam Beauty Box

Amby79

So I have way too much make up *giggles* and I needed something large for my stuff. I looked and compared forever and got stuck on Glam Beauty Box. They only had a small one, but eventually released a medium and large as well. I wasn't too crazy about the price, but one day they offered their scratch and dent boxes for %50 off. I jumped on it so fast and I swear there is not one scratch or dent. It's perfect in all it's giant glory! :eyelove:

beautycool

Omg just had a look at the prices wow very expensive but really good x I get mine from muji Just as good Acrylic 5 drawer chest is 25.00 uk pounds which is brill :) Love your collection x Do you have a blog ?

Amby79

Very nice!
Thank you!
Omg just had a look at the prices wow very expensive but really good x I get mine from muji Just as good Acrylic 5 drawer chest is 25.00 uk pounds which is brill :) Love your collection x Do you have a blog ?
Thank you, yes they are expensive lol. That's why I'm so glad they had that offer :) can't beat such a huge discount. I have a Muji also...and they are great too. I don't have a blog :-( I keep thinking about starting one, but I don't know.

alexisweaver

Awesome! Have your heard of The Original Beauty Box? I have the deluxe and LOVE IT!!! Might have to get another one actually.

Latest posts