MAC x The Simpsons Collection (Sept 4, 2014)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
MAC just announced on Twitter that there will be a Simpsons collection launching this fall! Who's excited? I know I am!!!​
''To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the animated hit show "The Simpsons," MAC Cosmetics plans a limited-edition color collection dedicated to everyone's favorite blue-haired beehived beauty, Marge Simpson. No word yet on the product offerings yet, although the collection is said to be due in September.''
(wwd.com)
The colourstory thanks to @erine1881:​
There are no lipsticks in this collection!

mousygiggles

I saw it on Facebook. Holy heck. This will be interesting. I wonder if they will do something special in Springfield?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
OMG! Cyan and yellow everything !? Lol. Love it. This is going to be Crazy
I'm praying it's a big collection and not just one yellow eyeshadow and a blue liner, like a Marge version of the Miss Piggie collection. I want yellow compacts! I'm so excited I can barely type, lol!

OctoberViolet

I'm psyched for this.
th_DANCE.gif
Here's hoping MAC won't let us down. Hoping for some unique and funtastic shades. I don't really know why, but I have my heart on either Blueberry Fizz or Lust lipstick coming back for this collection. Marge doesn't wear lipstick though does she? I can't remember. I love her big blue hair though.

JulieDiva

what????

OH MY Lord!!!!!

I love the Simpsons. please be a HUGE, well thought out collection!!!!!!!!!

and yeah not too much yellow...not my colour!!!!!!!! D'OH!!!!

Denae78

Well there was the time Homer invented a makeup gun and shot Marge in the face lol. I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with for this.

Debbs

Say it ain't so, WooYoo!!! Won't forget Maleficient but will keep one eye open for this. The Simpsons, Marge, excited to a certain degree! Make it good Mac, make it good!

deadSAVVY

Say it ain't so, WooYoo!!! Won't forget Maleficient but will keep one eye open for this. The Simpsons, Marge, excited to a certain degree! Make it good Mac, make it good!
I have such high hopes for this one. I don't think I've been this excited about a collection in awhile! (Didn't I say that not too long ago?) LOL please don't disappoint us!!

Latest posts