Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel

Sushichiki

Hi everyone! I'm new to specktra though I have been a makeup addict for 15+ years hehe.. I'm interested in trying Soleil Tan de Chanel but the lady at one of the counters told me it would be too dark for me. She color matched me for Vitalumiere Aqua in Beige Rose 20 and the few times I've worn this foundation I actually feel it makes me look pink. I have redness in my face so I'm not sure if it's enhancing it lol. So anyways now I'm weary of her advice. Do any fair girls use Soleil Tan de Chanel (one in the jar) and if you do, how do you use it? For reference I am 20 in MUFE Mat Velvet + and 2.0 in Estée Lauder double wear light. Also I'm porcelain in Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. Thanks!

shellygrrl

Staff member
I've never tried it myself. However, I've seen a video by a pale gal (Youtuber essiebutton) demonstrating how she uses it. She's probably around the same skintone as you are. [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIgOxVNgoUo[/video]

LipstickNChill

I use this technique by Lisa Eldridge. I am NC 42 but she convinced me to buy it and I am so happy. It has a certain je ne sais quoi about it!
0.jpg

Dreamsfashion

I just mix a few drops with my regular foundation. It Actually goes on pretty sheer so I find it just makes me "glowy" instead of tan

Latest posts