GUCCI Makeup

Medgal07

It's a holiday here but I'm going to test those things today. The "museum piece" period is over, time for use :)
Yay
cheerleader.gif

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]   Yay[/COLOR]:cheer:
  [COLOR=0000FF]Everything is looking GREAT AWS.  Awesome!  You made great selections!!!![/COLOR]
  [COLOR=0000FF]I think I'll check it out!!!![/COLOR]:yaay:     [COLOR=0000FF]Edited to add:  I only saw eyeshadow singles & duos---is that it?[/COLOR]
Thanks [@]Medgal07[/@]! I'm glad it worked out for me I think the new items in the "collection" are the eyeshadow singles, the Agate duo ( http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-206389984/zleog/photos/ig-939945228504000079_206389984 ) and some polishes. There is a link in the thread from Chic Profile with a list. I'm relieved that there aren't a lot of things because I'd go crazy on it lol

MrsBaine

Hi Ladies! I got a new Gucci blush this week; Soft Peach. At first I wasn't sure how it would look on my complexion, but it's super pigmented and very pretty. It's better than Spicy Petal to me!

Icecaramellatte

Hi Ladies! I got a new Gucci blush this week; Soft Peach. At first I wasn't sure how it would look on my complexion, but it's super pigmented and very pretty. It's better than Spicy Petal to me!

Quote: Originally Posted by awickedshape

A quick look.

From the Ocean Rhapsody eyeshadow quad I used the silver, periwinkle and deeper blue shades lightly first with a drugstore sponge-tip applicator.

Then I covered it all with the black shade, to see how the pigmentation was.
I'm quite pleased with it!

My lips are still a bit dry but the Libertine luxurious moisture rich lipstick applied well.

I'm so glad everything is looking ok.

You both look great! I think the spring duo may be my next purchase.

Sugar & Spice

It was hard for me to choose between Soft Peach and Spicy Petal but Soft Peach pretty much looks like Spicy Petal on me and I was afraid Soft Peach would look a bit ashy once I got more tanned in the Spring/Summer. However I agree that Soft Petal is lovely, it just depends on your skin tone which one will suit you best.

I'm already looking forward to the Fall collection.

MrsBaine

It was hard for me to choose between Soft Peach and Spicy Petal but Soft Peach pretty much looks like Spicy Petal on me and I was afraid Soft Peach would look a bit ashy once I got more tanned in the Spring/Summer. However I agree that Soft Petal is lovely, it just depends on your skin tone which one will suit you best.

I'm already looking forward to the Fall collection.
Spicy Petal is light on me; not too light where you don't see it, but more of a "lit from within" look. I use a pretty dense brush to pick it up. When I'm looking for a natural pink look, Spicy Petal is my go to. Peach is absolutely peach and works well on me.

Sugar & Spice

Oh you know what? I was meaning Coral Flower not Soft Peach. I'm actually going back for Soft Peach and Indian Sand bronzer.

MissTania

Very pretty, it glows!
cheerleader.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by awickedshape

A quick look.

From the Ocean Rhapsody eyeshadow quad I used the silver, periwinkle and deeper blue shades lightly first with a drugstore sponge-tip applicator.

Then I covered it all with the black shade, to see how the pigmentation was.
I'm quite pleased with it!

My lips are still a bit dry but the Libertine luxurious moisture rich lipstick applied well.

I'm so glad everything is looking ok.

Gorgeous, love the smokey eye and soft shiny lipstick
heart.gif

MrsBaine

Very pretty, it glows!
cheerleader.gif

Gorgeous, love the smokey eye and soft shiny lipstick
heart.gif
Thanks ladies! I'm enjoying the line alot. I wore Soft Peach again today.
I'm headed to NYC April 17th, so I plan on spending some time at the Gucci boutique on 5th. I do want to swatch the new duo in person, and perhaps a couple singles.

Sugar & Spice

Picked up Soft Peach blush and yes it is a beauty! Move over Tom Ford Wicked lol!

The bronzer is lovely as well. Nothing else tickled my fancy but I'm already anticipating Fall as Gucci has done really good starting out. My local Neiman's said they should be getting the collection soon. So I'm sure it'll increase in popularity once it's more available.

However I kind of like how it feels exclusive right now.

Icecaramellatte

Thanks ladies! I'm enjoying the line alot. I wore Soft Peach again today.
I'm headed to NYC April 17th, so I plan on spending some time at the Gucci boutique on 5th. I do want to swatch the new duo in person, and perhaps a couple singles.
Don't forget Saks down the street has Gucci too in case they are out of something.

Sugar & Spice

The Gucci website offers free shipping on all orders. I had to order the Autumn Fire quad on-line since the boutique was sold out.

Sugar & Spice

I just ordered the brow pencil in 020 Brunette, I only found one review:

http://makeupandbeauty.com/gucci-brunette-020-precise-sculpting-brow-pencil-review-swatch/

I hope it's good, I am on my last one of my favourite eye pencil from Lancome which was discontinued long ago.
How do you like the brow pencil?

Latest posts