GUCCI Makeup

MissTania

Picked up Soft Peach blush and yes it is a beauty! Move over Tom Ford Wicked lol!

The bronzer is lovely as well. Nothing else tickled my fancy but I'm already anticipating Fall as Gucci has done really good starting out. My local Neiman's said they should be getting the collection soon. So I'm sure it'll increase in popularity once it's more available.

However I kind of like how it feels exclusive right now.
Glad to hear you love the blush and bronzer, I wore my blush in Pink Camelia today and it is the best quality blush I have ever owned.

I will probably pick up soft peach, but I am trying to wait until Gucci launches here as I want to swatch.

MissTania

I also have the brow pencil and I actually love it. There is no tugging at all. It's also really soft!
That's great to hear, I am trying mine as soon as I get it next week!
flower.gif

Medgal07

I'm having my haul forwarded atm, it will be here next week, I'm hoping by Tuesday. I'll come here and let you now!
Glad to hear you love the blush and bronzer, I wore my blush in Pink Camelia today and it is the best quality blush I have ever owned.

I will probably pick up soft peach, but I am trying to wait until Gucci launches here as I want to swatch.
I'm so sorry I read this----I'm getting out of here quick!!!!
th_happy1.gif

Monsy

I'm having my haul forwarded atm, it will be here next week, I'm hoping by Tuesday. I'll come here and let you now!

jawdrop.gif

Haven

I have some products from this line that I really love. The blushes and bronzerrs are some of them. I agree that pink camellia is really nice.

MissTania

I have some products from this line that I really love. The blushes and bronzerrs are some of them. I agree that pink camellia is really nice.
Good to hear you're enjoying them
flower.gif
! I really want to try the lipsticks, but once again, am waiting to do so in person :)

MrsBaine

Which formula did you get? I got Begonia and it wore well for me...
I believe it's the moisturizing formula. I wish I'd taken a pic. when I went to reapply, the lipstick had bunched up on lips, so I had to clean off my lips completely before trying to apply it again, or it would have been patchy. I didn't get it all, and it was patchy. I also find that you have to apply it perfectly, or it looks weird. That's a lot of work. I have Sinful Blush and Fiery Fuchsia, and I don't recall either being this tricky. I believe they are all the same formula. I'm going to swatch the Audacious line when I'm at the boutique this week. Has anyone used it?

awickedshape

I believe it's the moisturizing formula. I wish I'd taken a pic. when I went to reapply, the lipstick had bunched up on lips, so I had to clean off my lips completely before trying to apply it again, or it would have been patchy. I didn't get it all, and it was patchy. I also find that you have to apply it perfectly, or it looks weird. That's a lot of work. I have Sinful Blush and Fiery Fuchsia, and I don't recall either being this tricky. I believe they are all the same formula. I'm going to swatch the Audacious line when I'm at the boutique this week. Has anyone used it?
No, but I was interested in Ardor.

MrsBaine

I'm wavering on the Agate duo. I've only seen one swatch so far.
I actually plan on swatching Agate in store this week. I work with one of the MUA's there and she sent me this swatch of it. It may be a good replacement for TF Raw Jade which I do not like.

awickedshape

I actually plan on swatching Agate in store this week. I work with one of the MUA's there and she sent me this swatch of it. It may be a good replacement for TF Raw Jade which I do not like. 
I did not care for the TF duos at all. I put Ardor, Sultry Cacao and Superb Dahlia in my cart a month ago and can't commit lol I'll wait for your thoughts on Agate.

Latest posts