GUCCI Makeup

JerseyGirl

I wore mine again too - it's so perfect and looks so soft and pretty.

I wore it with Spring Rose blush which is quite orange on me - Pink Camelia would suit it much more.

Here's a quick comparison with 2 of my other neutral blushes:

L-R: Chanel Jersey, Spring Rose, Chanel Rose Ecrin

View attachment 54734

L-R: Chanel Rose Ecrin, Spring Rose, Chanel Jersey - outdoors pic

View attachment 54737

Indoors pic by window:

View attachment 54738

Thank you- I'm deciding on a blush... I have a quad and an eyeliner. Now for a blush and a single.

MissTania

I finally purchased and wore pink camellia blush. It is such a beautiful pink. No fragrance, even the little brush they send with it is soft.

I am glad you are happy with it - it really stands out in my stash as my go-to effortless pink blush! I love the brush I always use it to apply it.

JerseyGirl

I am glad you are happy with it - it really stands out in my stash as my go-to effortless pink blush! I love the brush I always use it to apply it.

It's great, better than I expected. Thanks for recommending it. There are no counters nearby me to swatch it. I'm really happy - i really don't like to buy and have to return something (or give it away...)

MissTania

It's great, better than I expected. Thanks for recommending it. There are no counters nearby me to swatch it. I'm really happy - i really don't like to buy and have to return something (or give it away...)

You are welcome! It exceeded my expectations too - I reach for it very often.

awickedshape

I keep forgetting to post. A Gucci MA told me they are shutting down the whole line.

Wow.

I'm not surprised. It seems they did very little to promote the line.

I am!
It's too bad, they have some great products

What?! Oh that's too bad. I don't have much from them but I like all the products I have. The blush really is excellent

Yeah, I don't think I've ever heard a negative word about their blushes

boschicka

I am!
It's too bad, they have some great products

I only have eyeshadows, but I really like them all. I'll need to grab a blush soon! I also wanted to try their brushes. Never saw any reviews though.

I just feel like they didn't really do much to get the line out there. Maybe they felt their name should sell itself. Even on this forum, the thread never had much love.

Latest posts