GUCCI Makeup

MissTania

I can't put down Spring Rose! It quickly became my favorite and I didn't think I would love it more than Soft Peach but I still love Soft Peach so I guess I love them equally.

Spicy Petal and Cherry Blossom are too warm for me.

That's great, Spring Rose reminds me of Chanel Rose Ecrin blush, did you ever have that one?

I agree, those 2 are too warm, I don't see myself buying them. Before I buy Nude Freesia I need to call Gucci here in Australia, yet again, and see if we're getting their makeup here. I wish I could buy here and test out their products in person.

Sugar & Spice

I went to my Gucci boutique and they had the lipsticks but not the testers, so I'll check back later.

After looking at that link I want Heatbreaker#250 love the name! and Iconic red#300. I'm going to skip pink cos I have sooo many pinks and I really don't need anymore. Plus Christian Louboutin Bengai is my HG pink.

Sugar & Spice

Looking at the Gucci website Iconic red looks like CL rouge matte so taking Iconic red off my list but I'm liking the look of Ginger Rose which appears to be a raspberry red. Rush looks like an orange based red which is not the red for my skin tone.

Heartbreaker looks a lot like Chanel Rouge Noir which is exactly what I'm hoping since I no longer have Rouge noir as I don't like the new Chanel lipstick formula.

Sugar & Spice

Oh I forgot about these swatches and yes Iconic Red is a dead ringer for CL rouge matte so skip for me. Also Heartbreaker looks like a dead ringer for CL DJlouza so although I like the name, I'm going to skip that one too. However I like the look of Blossom in the swatch and I have nothing like it so Blossom and Ginger Rose are my pics. Now just have to wait till the boutique get the testers because I'm still going to try them first since you can't return them.

MissTania

I ordered Nude Freesia blush, Ginger Rose and Exposure lippies:icon_cheers: I hope Ginger Rose is as pretty as it looks online when I see it in person.

awickedshape

Oh I forgot about these swatches and yes Iconic Red is a dead ringer for CL rouge matte so skip for me. Also Heartbreaker looks like a dead ringer for CL DJlouza so although I like the name, I'm going to skip that one too. However I like the look of Blossom in the swatch and I have nothing like it so Blossom and Ginger Rose are my pics. Now just have to wait till the boutique get the testers because I'm still going to try them first since you can't return them.

I hope you get to swatch them.
I'm holding out on getting another one of their lipsticks because of lack of pics

I ordered Nude Freesia blush, Ginger Rose and Exposure lippies:icon_cheers: I hope Ginger Rose is as pretty as it looks online when I see it in person.

Yay!

awickedshape

Thank you for this! I don't like Ginger Rose here, I went on NM online chat now and they put a request in to cancel that item but it might be too late. I wish 240 wasn't on backorder. I also wish there were more swatches of the new D& G Rosa matte lippies.

Wish I had seen it sooner! I hope it works out.

Guccibeauty and Diorbeauty are terrible to search for on IG; people tag everything with those lol

Sugar & Spice

@wickedshape you are so helpful! So looks like Blossom is pretty similar to CL Belly Bloom, so skip for that one.

I'm still interested in Ginger Rose and since I gave away Firery Fuschia in the regular formula to my friend, I'll get it in the matte version.

awickedshape

@wickedshape you are so helpful! So looks like Blossom is pretty similar to CL Belly Bloom, so skip for that one.

I'm still interested in Ginger Rose and since I gave away Firery Fuschia in the regular formula to my friend, I'll get it in the matte version.

Glad it helped!

MissTania

Wish I had seen it sooner! I hope it works out.

Guccibeauty and Diorbeauty are terrible to search for on IG; people tag everything with those lol

Thank you:flowers: I found some D&G lippie swatches and added them to the thread. Those Russian bloggers are life savers!

awickedshape

Thank you:flowers: I found some D&G lippie swatches and added them to the thread. Those Russian bloggers are life savers!

Look; it's boy-crazy Tina Belcher! :D

I'm afraid to look lol
I saw lovely D&G dresses with the patterns of two of their compacts online. Only upwards of 1K USD or so lol

Yes, sometimes they are the only or first one with a helpful swatch!

MissTania

Look; it's boy-crazy Tina Belcher! :D

I'm afraid to look lol
I saw lovely D&G dresses with the patterns of two of their compacts online. Only upwards of 1K USD or so lol
Yes, sometimes they are the only or first one with a helpful swatch!

Lol, they are gorgeous, I will probably pick more up as more swatches become available.

Those dresses sound lovely. I love Missoni patterns, a few years ago I went through a phase of buying many Missoni scarves online lol and some of their clothes (mainly dresses and skirts), which I did wear and bought them for reasonable prices on sale.

I love Tina Belcher :)

awickedshape

Lol, they are gorgeous, I will probably pick more up as more swatches become available.

Those dresses sound lovely. I love Missoni patterns, a few years ago I went through a phase of buying many Missoni scarves online lol and some of their clothes (mainly dresses and skirts), which I did wear and bought them for reasonable prices on sale.

I love Tina Belcher :)

Lol, they are weird kids. Louise is my girl.

I love a good sale. Feels so good to not pay retail lol

Latest posts