GUCCI Makeup

Vandekamp

Yes, one called Libertine
smiles.gif
Is it unique. Do you love it?

Sugar & Spice

I have Begonia and it's the satin version of Tom Ford Electric Pink. I did have Firey Fushia but my cousin wanted it so I gave it to her. Some shades have been discontinued and there are new shades. There are a lot of new dark shades that are very pretty and would look great on deep skin. If anyone is looking for a vampy shade certainly check out Gucci lipsticks.

boschicka

it is beautiful!! Reminds me of the autumn fire quad! Any similarities do you think!

At first thought and first glance, yes, but upon swatching, no. The light brown in the duo is definitely beige, while the lighter color in the Autumn Fire quad is a more golden peach. And the darker color in the duo has more pink/red while the Autumn Fire color that is similar has more plum/brown.
You made me nervous for a second though! :D

Myth

Has anyone tried the Infinite Precision Liner? Is it scented? I've heard lots of Gucci beauty products are scented.
Specifically has anyone tried the Infinite Precision Liner in Iconic Black?

Vineetha

At first thought and first glance, yes, but upon swatching, no. The light brown in the duo is definitely beige, while the lighter color in the Autumn Fire quad is a more golden peach. And the darker color in the duo has more pink/red while the Autumn Fire color that is similar has more plum/brown.
You made me nervous for a second though! :D
i picked up the duo and lilac lipstick From the collection! And since blush is a must soft peach too :D

Latest posts