Mail Delivery Horror Stories!

Jaymuhlee

I searched to see if something like this existed already and I couldn't find anything apart from people sharing stories through collection threads. I figured it's be a good idea to have a place to talk about our horror stories involving USPS/UPS and any other mail services.

This was all prompted by a series of shitty experiences I've had lately! All but one of my UPS guys are rotten...

One guy is so impatient he literally cannot wait for me to put my shoes on and walk (run) down a single flight of stairs, that I've actually witnessed him throwing my MAC boxes over the locked 8-ft gate to our building.

I got into a shouting match with another (new) UPS guy a couple weeks ago after having to run into the middle of the street to catch him (I just happened to see the truck from my window). He swore our building had no buzzer and demanded I show him -- literally yelled "show me!" over and over. I must have pointed to it like Vanna White and read my name aloud like 12 times and then he finally he handed me my package. All this after leaving a "sorry we missed you" sticker NEXT to the buzzer. The day before he also couldn't find it and knocked on the garden unit's window until they opened up for him.

Then, yesterday, I was handed this by a third UPS guy on my block's route:

3c027099_package.jpeg

It was in a plastic bag which he admitted putting it into because he didn't want it to leak! Needless to say my powder arrived broken...

Goat Goat Etc.

Jesus Christ!

Ugh, the USPS in my old hometown were a bunch of thieves and lazy liars. I was consistently ordering packages from this e-retailer for clothing and 3 packages in a row do not show up. And of course they marked the items as delivered to my house directly, I lived with my parents and they had cameras at the front door. Sure did not see one single USPS person delivering anything to the door. Any chance you have one, go directly to the USPS post office general and complain then report the entire post office. http://goo.gl/rYdqYf

Don't get me started on UPS, they are dumber than doornails. I live at a duplex that is off the main street but runs along a cross street. Literally wrote "house is on [cross street] and this main street" and it still got delivered to a neighbor on the main street. So my $400 camera was in their hands. UGH.

Latest posts