Cheapest drugstores in

aijaz87

Hi all,

I'm not sure I'm writing this in the correct forum, so sorry in advance.

I'm making a trip to California and Las Vegas this summer. I'm so excited to visit the drugstores to discover some new make up and get some bargains.

Can anyone recommend the best drugstores to visit? I heard Walmart really cheap, is this true? Is CVS comparatively quite expensive?

What are the best for price and variety?

Any thoughts welcome.

Thanks! x

MeJaneYouTarzan

Hi all,

I'm not sure I'm writing this in the correct forum, so sorry in advance.

I'm making a trip to California and Las Vegas this summer. I'm so excited to visit the drugstores to discover some new make up and get some bargains.

Can anyone recommend the best drugstores to visit? I heard Walmart really cheap, is this true? Is CVS comparatively quite expensive?

What are the best for price and variety?

Any thoughts welcome.

Thanks! x
In general, Walmart will be cheapest. But it's not always the most pleasant place to shop, and the one by me frequently runs out of stuff and doesn't restock it quickly. CVS is expensive compared to Walmart, but they often have Buy One Get One Free/50% Off sales on specific brands, so sometimes it works out cheaper. Selection may vary a lot by store though. Walgreens is very similar to CVS and frequently runs the same kind of sales.

You may want to check out Target, which is not quite as cheap as Walmart but IMO is better stocked and more pleasant to shop in (and cheaper than CVS). Their own Sonia Kashuk line has some interesting products at reasonable prices.

Sunday newspapers will have the weekly ads for all of those stores, listing what beauty products are on sale (and sometimes there are coupons). You can usually view them online too.

aijaz87

Thank you so much for your response!

I will definitely be looking out for Target.

Where will I be able to find the papers online?

Thanks x

MeJaneYouTarzan

Thank you so much for your response!

I will definitely be looking out for Target.

Where will I be able to find the papers online?

Thanks x
Glad to be of help! You can go to the website of each store -- so walmart.com, cvs.com, etc. -- and view the weekly ad. You may need to input a ZIP code to see the ad for the right city/area. They usually come out in the Sunday newspaper, and that's when they usually update them online too. It may still be worth looking through the Sunday newspaper... sometimes there are coupons sponsored by the brand for $0.50 off/$1 off, that sort of thing. I wouldn't buy the newspaper just for those (Sunday is usually more expensive), but if you have one around (or if you buy it for the weekly ads), it's worth looking.

Andrew25

My personal choice is Target as well because it carries so much under one roof which is the best thing. The sales and the overall discount process that they have is very different. Even when it comes to choosing Walmart or Target my preference goes for Target even though Walmart is just walking distance for me.

Latest posts