#TEAMBUYITALL

Dolly Snow

Good Morning :wavey: Anyone else feeling overwhelmed by the amount of makeup that's coming out lol? I need to make a list and take it slow!! I still haven't gotten my NARS palette and my Nordies order from before 2015 just came in yesterday :haha:
I am very overwhelmed by the amount of makeup coming out. It is hard to keep up and manage what I want and what I can afford lol
Today's my dads 50th birthday and tomorrow I turn 20! Happy birthday to your husband!!
Happy almost Birthday to you :)

Periodinan

JUst ABH and Macy's
Thanks for the info!
Maybe one of my relatives will travel to the US in the near future. I hope so
girlhaha.gif

Periodinan

I didn't even know you can order them from Europe. Is this price fixed or it changes according to the number of items?
I guess it is fixed. The website didn't say anything else...
You can put sth in your cart and calculate the shipping fee. I think it's 17.95$ for all international orders (and orders from Canada).
ssad.gif

Shars

So much for low buy 2015. I say screw it and buy everything. Life is too dang short!
bouquet.gif
I'm more up for smart buy 2015 and making more informed purchases. I want to see reviews and at least swatches before parting with my hard-earned money. lol

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF]I looked them up.  The colors look really nice.  I don't need more lipstick of any kind.  I'm totally hooked on Guerlain 'Rouge G l'Extrait' Lip Colors--They're a lipstick & lipgloss combined [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]that dries to a satiny matte finish----omg---love them.  Need more, want more---can't get enough![/COLOR]
They're like Pokémon, you gotta catch them all. Lol

Latest posts