#TEAMBUYITALL

Dolly Snow

Felt like this thread was needed :haha: Fall is my favorite time of year to buy! Especially makeup! I know for a fact I will be buying all the fall MAC items Who is with me?  Changed my mind lol decided this should be the buy it all thread.  Basically no judgement's here, and small or large hauls we appreciate them all. If you bought it we love it, as much as you do of course. :dancin:  
f7a32825_Irene.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Lol! Fall collections are my favorite too. I won't buy all the things, but definitely more than I have been buying in spring/summer. I especially love fall blushes, I usually buy all of MAC's fall collection ones.
I'll take it easy with the lip products. Mainly looking forward to the Casual Colours.

Dolly Snow

Lol! Fall collections are my favorite too. I won't buy all the things, but definitely more than I have been buying in spring/summer. I especially love fall blushes, I usually buy all of MAC's fall collection ones.
I'll take it easy with the lip products. Mainly looking forward to the Casual Colours.
Fall blushes I agree are the best! Such pretty colors!
I am going to buy the heck out of these fall collections like a mad woman lol

NaomiH

Sign me up because I have a feeling Fall is going to be deadly! My last big hoorah before I go back to no-buy land!

hopefulheart

Lol! Fall collections are my favorite too. I won't buy all the things, but definitely more than I have been buying in spring/summer. I especially love fall blushes, I usually buy all of MAC's fall collection ones. I'll take it easy with the lip products. Mainly looking forward to the Casual Colours.
I'm so excited for the blushes coming out in the upcoming fall collections!! I'll need to buy another palette and blush insert because by current (and only) duo palette is designated for blushes and eyeshadows. I still need to depot my blushes. I'm so nervous!

Dominique33

We have MAC ( 10 collections or more well ) and all the other brands ! We are doomed let us face the truth or Norman Bates if you prefer it that way ! :)))) all in the same boat ;)

Latest posts