#TEAMBUYITALL

Jayjayy

Yes, they are very nice! I got the 5 piece Let's Blend It Out set.. and the 5 piece Blending Never Felt so good set.. and I love both of them.. I ordered a second set of each and ended up getting them $20 cheaper this time around, because of the sale.

I was going to buy their Nubian palette, but I heard it is a lot like the Morphe 35O palette --which I have two of.. so I passed. But it does look nice.

The brushes are fantastic for the price! I am so pleased with my purchase.

Thats too funny I just happened to stumble upon that site recently! I want to grab the palette when it comes back in stock, mostly b/c I love the concept, and I had no idea they sold brushes too. I love learning about new things to buy from everyone here lol. I'm glad the quality of the brushes is good!

DILLIGAF

I just made sure that I am getting the Makeupgeek newsletter. Apparently if you are subscribed you will get first dibs at the MannyMUA palette. I can't help but thinking of this being a Makeup Hunger Games situation. May the odds ever be in your favor.

Shars

I just made sure that I am getting the Makeupgeek newsletter. Apparently if you are subscribed you will get first dibs at the MannyMUA palette. I can't help but thinking of this being a Makeup Hunger Games situation. May the odds ever be in your favor.

Did you get your palette Dilli?

BrittLuvsMakeup

I signed up for the newsletter a couple of days ago to ensure that I would get first dibs on the palette, however, I never received an email. Fortunately, I was able to find the link to purchase the palette since it was available before the release time they announced, so I was able to purchase it before it sold out. I hope everyone here who wanted the palette was able to get it! If not, it is going to be rereleased again at the original launch time and then again tomorrow.

leonah

I never got an email either even though I'm signed up too but I'm going to skip the palette after all. a few shades look similar to LC venus 1+2 palettes that I have and the neutral shades look also like ones I got already or going to purchase from MUG in singles and build my own palette

Shars

I signed up for the newsletter a couple of days ago to ensure that I would get first dibs on the palette, however, I never received an email. Fortunately, I was able to find the link to purchase the palette since it was available before the release time they announced, so I was able to purchase it before it sold out. I hope everyone here who wanted the palette was able to get it! If not, it is going to be rereleased again at the original launch time and then again tomorrow.

I'm not interested in buying it but I did remember seeing someone on IG posting last night that it was live. I hate when these launches don't go smoothly!

DILLIGAF

Nope didn't get it. I'll try again tomorrow but I'm not pressed. I just hope that MUG eventually releases the shades individually. I have ever plenty to keep me busy right now. *sigh* cross your fingers I get it tomorrow.

DILLIGAF

I never got an email either even though I'm signed up too but I'm going to skip the palette after all. a few shades look similar to LC venus 1+2 palettes that I have and the neutral shades look also like ones I got already or going to purchase from MUG in singles and build my own palette
I got an email around 12pm this afternoon and another one at 445pm. The servers were slow and sluggish. I also thineed instead odiri 2 per person they should have enough limited it to 1. Just my thoughts.

I'm not interested in buying it but I did remember seeing someone on IG posting last night that it was live. I hate when these launches don't go smoothly!
I think went live last night? Tomorrow is going other be even worse. Like I said if I get it great, if not no big deal. Besides Far Cry Primal launched today. Palettes and Video games on the same day is bit dangerous.

Shars

Hello everyone!
How has everyone been?
Any collections you are looking forward to buying?

Hey Hey!! I've been good. Working hard but good. Trying not to spend too much money on makeup this year so I've been more conservative and trying to just get outstanding items that are unique to my stash. That said, I'm interested in the upcoming summer collections from MAC and the NARS collection with the cartoon babes on the packaging. Nothing much else has caught my fancy. What have you been up to and what are you lusting after?

CrimsonQuill157

Hello everyone!
How has everyone been?
Any collections you are looking forward to buying?

Hey Dolly!

Oh gosh everything has been crazy. I don't remember if I mentioned that I broke up with Rob. I ended up getting in an even more messed up relationship for a couple of months but had the strength this time to end it. Now I am seeing an absolutely WONDERFUL man that treats me so well and I am just so happy.

I am really looking forward to the Star Trek collection. I am a huge Trek fan so I'm really excited for that.

Dolly Snow

Hey Hey!! I've been good. Working hard but good. Trying not to spend too much money on makeup this year so I've been more conservative and trying to just get outstanding items that are unique to my stash. That said, I'm interested in the upcoming summer collections from MAC and the NARS collection with the cartoon babes on the packaging. Nothing much else has caught my fancy. What have you been up to and what are you lusting after?
Hey Shars, so glad to hear you have been doing good. I too have been shopping my own collection, as I need to use more of the things I bought over buying more. Yes the Nars summer collection is right up my alley. Very interested in those liquid lipsticks in that collection. I am, of course here for Selena!! That collection will get all my money lol. I've been well, taking care of my mom and handling everyday tasks. It is so good to see buddies on here.

Hey Dolly!

Oh gosh everything has been crazy. I don't remember if I mentioned that I broke up with Rob. I ended up getting in an even more messed up relationship for a couple of months but had the strength this time to end it. Now I am seeing an absolutely WONDERFUL man that treats me so well and I am just so happy.

I am really looking forward to the Star Trek collection. I am a huge Trek fan so I'm really excited for that.
My dear CQ, I am so sorry you have experienced such heartache but I am so very happy you have found someone who treats you the way you deserve. May you both have many more years of wonderful happiness. Yes, a fellow Star Trek fan :icon_cheers: (high five)! The collection came as a shock but oh what a good shock it was.

dash4

Hey you guys! LTNS!

The elusive Too Faced Sweet Peach palette is killing me. It came back in stock on Ulta's website but my internet went down (like how does that happen? it is in the middle of the night?!?!) for like 3 minutes.. and when I went to check out - it was OOS..

I did manage to get the Peanut Butter and Jelly palette today in store..and used my Ulta 20% off coupon on it. So if the Sweet Peach palette comes back in stock online again tomorrow - I am going to be so mad (and happy).. because I would have saved my coupon and used it for that..

I hate how Ulta only gives you one coupon code.. What if the store you are at doesn't have everything you want? Or what if they have some of what you want online..and some in store..? Sephora is smart about how they do it - just giving a generic code that can be used multiple times.

I was going to try to buy a code off of ebay.. but no one is selling one.. Of course, I did stumble across some weirdos selling the Sephora 15% code.. Why would anyone pay for something that is free? With Ulta - it is understandable since it is a one time use, unique code.. but Sephora's is just a generic code...

Thats too funny I just happened to stumble upon that site recently! I want to grab the palette when it comes back in stock, mostly b/c I love the concept, and I had no idea they sold brushes too. I love learning about new things to buy from everyone here lol. I'm glad the quality of the brushes is good!

Yes! I am still loving their brushes. If I can find a good deal on them again - I might buy a 3rd set of each. lol.. they really are nice!

Shars

Hey you guys! LTNS!

The elusive Too Faced Sweet Peach palette is killing me. It came back in stock on Ulta's website but my internet went down (like how does that happen? it is in the middle of the night?!?!) for like 3 minutes.. and when I went to check out - it was OOS..

I did manage to get the Peanut Butter and Jelly palette today in store..and used my Ulta 20% off coupon on it. So if the Sweet Peach palette comes back in stock online again tomorrow - I am going to be so mad (and happy).. because I would have saved my coupon and used it for that..

I hate how Ulta only gives you one coupon code.. What if the store you are at doesn't have everything you want? Or what if they have some of what you want online..and some in store..? Sephora is smart about how they do it - just giving a generic code that can be used multiple times.

I was going to try to buy a code off of ebay.. but no one is selling one.. Of course, I did stumble across some weirdos selling the Sephora 15% code.. Why would anyone pay for something that is free? With Ulta - it is understandable since it is a one time use, unique code.. but Sephora's is just a generic code...

Yes! I am still loving their brushes. If I can find a good deal on them again - I might buy a 3rd set of each. lol.. they really are nice!

Hey hey. Awww man. That sweet peach is just elusive. I will never understand why brands market something so heavily but fail to meet demand. I hope it comes back in stock at Sephora so you can at least nab it there during the sale.

dash4

Hey hey. Awww man. That sweet peach is just elusive. I will never understand why brands market something so heavily but fail to meet demand. I hope it comes back in stock at Sephora so you can at least nab it there during the sale.

Heya Shars! Good to see you! I hope all is well.

I know, right? Why market something to death but then not produce enough? I called Beauty Brands yesterday and was told they might have some coming in today.. and the lady was super nice and put me on a wait list - I am #4 on it.. and she said she would call me this evening, if they have any. So hopefully that works out. I do have a 10% off coupon to there, so that will help.

Otherwise, I am not going to keep hunting this thing.. I am so tired of playing these games with companies.. sighs. I got the PB&J palette and will have to be content with that for awhile. lol

What is going on with you? Have you bought anything fun lately?

Latest posts