#TEAMBUYITALL

Dolly Snow

Hi all! Hope everyone's having a great weekend. :)
Super late, but I hope all is well!!!!

I hit VIB today! I went to Sephora just for that, because I was only $53 from hitting it. Got a tube of Diorshow, a Sephora CLS in Marvelous Mauve, and the Tokyomilk Femme Fatale wardrobe. I hadn't realized just how dark my natural lip color was til I put on Marvelous Mauve... there's hardly a change, other than it being slightly pinker than my lip color..
Nice!!!! :flowers::catdance::dance::party:

novocainedreams

What are everyone's plans for the Holidays?
I hope you all have a blessed holiday filled with love and happiness!!!!! :xmas:

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and New Year everyone!!

Tomorrow is Christmas dinner with the mom and family. Sunday is post-Christmas celebration with Dad and family and Monday I am leaving for Disneyland and Southern California vacation for a week. Hope everyone's holidays are blessed!!

Dolly Snow

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and New Year everyone!!

Tomorrow is Christmas dinner with the mom and family. Sunday is post-Christmas celebration with Dad and family and Monday I am leaving for Disneyland and Southern California vacation for a week. Hope everyone's holidays are blessed!!
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you too!!!!

Jayjayy

Thank you babe

Hey love, it has been a bit silenced since the new site has been up, but we hope to get everything up to speed very soon. Lol sounds like you had a great haul!!! Which Buxom shadows did you grab?

I'm sorry, I thought I replied already! I ended up returning the shadows since they blended away into nothing. A few were great, but since it was a bundle I just retuned the whole set. I'd be willing to try more in the future.

I had Invite Only, It Crowd (blended away), Gold Status (disappointing), Filthy Rich, Patent Leather, and Style Icon (blended away)

Dolly Snow

Happy New Years divas. I am still trying to get used to this new platform. It's a challenge. Lol.

Glad I'm not alone!!
Happy New Years Vande :heart:

Happy New Years ladies!!! :yay::yay:

Happy New Year to all the Partners in Crime :D:best_wishes::dance::hugs::party:

Happy New Year!!:heart:

Happy New Years Eve everybody!
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starletta8

OK, I couldn't find a Laura Mercier thread, so I'm throwing this out to you ladies- anyone else think that the Paris After the Rain is more of a transitional palette than straight up spring? I bought it yesterday at Nordstrom. It was around, you just had to ask about it.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Just wanted to pop in real quick to wish you everyone a happy new year!

Also wanted to remind you all to cast your votes for the 2015 Specktra Beauty Awards:

http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php/113435-2015-Specktra-Beauty-Awards-VOTE-NOW!

vote.gif

v0ltagekid

Happy New Years divas. I am still trying to get used to this new platform. It's a challenge. Lol.

Hi ladies!! I am also trying to get used to this new platform!

I started a job at a Nars counter last week, and so far it's been great. I couldn't wait to get back into the industry.
I hope everyone is doing great :)

Shars

Hi ladies!! I am also trying to get used to this new platform!

I started a job at a Nars counter last week, and so far it's been great. I couldn't wait to get back into the industry.
I hope everyone is doing great :)

Hey guapa!! Things have been quiet around here with everyone trying to get used to the new platform. Congrats on your new job! Which counter are you at? I'm going to be in NYC end of Feb! I'll come say hi and buy some stuff hehe.

Kaidan

Who's up for this year's #TEAMBUYITALL? I was on a Mac low buy last year but I went palette crazy. There seem to be a lot of promising collections coming soon and I got my eye on a few things from different brands.

Latest posts