#TEAMBUYITALL

Shars

Elephants for me---I must have the elephants!!!!!
heart.gif
Awww. They're cute too! My sister brought me this elephant paperweight from her college trip to Kenya this summer. Isn't he the cutest?

BuickMackane

Yes I saw her pic!! It looks sooo good on her. I'm wearing it today and feeling myself lol.
Awww. They're cute too! My sister brought me this elephant paperweight from her college trip to Kenya this summer. Isn't he the cutest?
Aww, this is so cute!
heart.gif

Medgal07

Yes I saw her pic!! It looks sooo good on her. I'm wearing it today and feeling myself lol.
I'm glad you wore Inferno----and were feeling yourself
girlhaha.gif
-----that's what it's all about!!! That elephant is a
adorable!!!!

Anaphora

So sorry you are going through this. If you wanna talk, feel free to PM me!

What stuff did you buy?
Thanks for all the support ladies, it really means a lot.
heart.gif

I got some new foundation (Touche Eclat), the Laura Mercier setting powder, the Tatcha Dewy mist, Alchemy II nail polish, and the Kevyn Aucoin contour book because it was too good of a deal to pass up!

Vandekamp

Hey ladies. I've seriously missed you all. The end of 2015 has gone a little nuts for me! I ended up moving out from living with my husband, which is for the best and thus have been kind of strapped for cash, so to avoid too much temptation I've been staying off Specktra.

I did buy some stuff from the sale this weekend, which I'm super happy about.

How is everyone?
So sorry to hear that. Relationships are hard sometimes and challenging for sure all the time. I hope you will find the strength and courage to demand what will make you happy in the end whatever that may look like. Good luck.

Medgal07

Thanks for all the support ladies, it really means a lot.
heart.gif

I got some new foundation (Touche Eclat), the Laura Mercier setting powder, the Tatcha Dewy mist, Alchemy II nail polish, and the Kevyn Aucoin contour book because it was too good of a deal to pass up!
Great haul! Really good selection of products. I hope you love them!!!

dash4

You guys - just an FYI - Ulta is supposed to do some special sale starting on 11/20 at 12:01 Central

I was googling around trying to find a gift with purchase deal because I plan to buy the Tarte In The Bloom palette from Ulta... and I came across this --->

There are supposed to be sales on brand names like Urban Decay, Tarte, Real Techniques, bareMinerals, Mario Badesku, Benefit, Too Faced and Philosophy)

There is more information at the link --> http://www.ulta.com/cyberfundays/

Also make sure you activate the offer for 2x - 3x the points. (regular members get 2x and platinum get 3x until 11/21 BUT YOU HAVE TO ACTIVATE IT).. if anyone needs help finding out how to activate it.. just ask - I can post on here step-by-step..

dash4

Fun Day started on Ulta's site and there is tons of stuff on sale.. Stila "Eyes are the Window" palettes for $29 ... Tarte Showstopper for $24.. Z palettes 30% off.

Just tons and tons..

Only problem - I can not get the damn free gift with purchase sample bag to add to my cart.. it works now..

Check it out:

http://www.ulta.com/cyberfundays/

Medgal07

Fun Day started on Ulta's site and there is tons of stuff on sale.. Stila "Eyes are the Window" palettes for $29 ... Tarte Showstopper for $24.. Z palettes 30% off.

Just tons and tons..

Only problem - I can not get the damn free gift with purchase sample bag to add to my cart..

Check it out:

http://www.ulta.com/cyberfundays/
I'm done!!! The last two days I've hit Beauty.com, Giorgio Armani ( 20% off ) J Crew, & Nordies!!!

dash4

I'm done!!! The last two days I've hit Beauty.com, Giorgio Armani ( 20% off ) J Crew, & Nordies!!!
We sure keep the economy going strong, don't we? I just made two orders.. I got that Mario Badescu toner you talked about.

I just ordered:

2 of the It Cosmetics shadow brushes ( $7 ea)
2 of the Small Zebra Z-palettes ( $9.89 ea)
1 Mario Badescu Glycolic Toner ( $14.40)
1 Large Z palette ( $14)
1 Tarte Tartelette palette (regular price booo~ lol)
2 Nip & Fab Glycolic Exfoliating Facial Pads ( $7.79 ea but even cheaper because I used the code 205730 for $5 off $15 .. they actually were only a little over $5 ea).

Plus I got the freebie bag of samples..

I skipped the Stila palettes.. I actually really like Stila shadows, but they SO often repeat shades in palettes.. I have 3 palettes with Kitten in it.. That is one of my favorite eyeshadows, but seriously.. enough, already.. lol

dash4

Real Techniques is 30% off. I have been eyeing their "collector's edition" set, but I just really do NOT need any more makeup brushes.. but it still a good deal.

It is regularly $29.99 .. on sale for $20.99 .. then use code 205730 and get $5 off.

You can get $10 off $60 with the code 303907 but you can not use it on a lot of the items on sale, because most are considered the "prestige" brands.

Latest posts