#TEAMBUYITALL

Medgal07

We sure keep the economy going strong, don't we? I just made two orders.. I got that Mario Badescu toner you talked about.

I just ordered:

2 of the It Cosmetics shadow brushes ( $7 ea)
2 of the Small Zebra Z-palettes ( $9.89 ea)
1 Mario Badescu Glycolic Toner ( $14.40)
1 Large Z palette ( $14)
1 Tarte Tartelette palette (regular price booo~ lol)
2 Nip & Fab Glycolic Exfoliating Facial Pads ( $7.79 ea but even cheaper because I used the code 205730 for $5 off $15 .. they actually were only a little over $5 ea).

Plus I got the freebie bag of samples..

I skipped the Stila palettes.. I actually really like Stila shadows, but they SO often repeat shades in palettes.. I have 3 palettes with Kitten in it.. That is one of my favorite eyeshadows, but seriously.. enough, already.. lol
You know there's a new Ulta thread -----like the Sephora one. You should copy and paste this there too. I hope you like the toner---I paid $27 for it at Nordies!!!
http://www.specktra.net/t/192313/all-things-ulta#post_3054082

dash4

You know there's a new Ulta thread -----like the Sephora one. You should copy and paste this there too. I hope you like the toner---I paid $27 for it at Nordies!!!
http://www.specktra.net/t/192313/all-things-ulta#post_3054082

TY! FINALLY! I was thinking of making one of those.. yay! I told them Medi sent me...
clapping.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by NaomiH

They're coming to San Antonio and I'm SO excited!
pompom.gif
cheerleader.gif

stephshopaholic

I haven't shopped at Ulta in a while mainly because I don't ever want enough to meet the free shipping I wish platinum members had like a $20 free ship limit. Anyway I'm gonna pass on the sale even though I do love that it cosmetics shadow brush it's not worth it for that one item to pay shipping. Plus I just spent $70 on a pretty turquoise keurig machine lol. I also got a few pretty skirts at kohls when I went on to pick up my bogo real techniques brushes and I grabbed plan 9 and nayeon kat Von d lipsticks from sephora.

NaomiH

I LOVE Tool.   I have seen them four times!!   Maynard is a genius. TY! FINALLY!  I was thinking of making one of those.. yay!   I  told them Medi sent me... :clapping: :cheer:  
Totally agree, he is wonderful and I'm looking forward to seeing them for I want to say the 5th time.

dash4

That toner is amazing!
I can't wait.. I said in another post (on Sephora's thread) that I love the Mario's Glycolic foaming cleanser.. That stuff is awesome! I only use it once a week on my face because I have dry skin, but after I use it - my skin looks so fantastic.. I use it on my hands multiples times a week though (to try to keep em young and pretty lol)...

Dolly Snow

Hey Everyone!!!! Welcome to the new site! Hope you all have been well :tea: :bootyshake:
I had a question about BROWS, what products do you use for the perfect brow? What shade are you?
Keeping the thread moving forward! Also what are everyone's buying plans for Black Friday? :yay: :cowdance:

Vineetha

Hey Everyone!!!! Welcome to the new site! Hope you all have been well :tea: :bootyshake:
I had a question about BROWS, what products do you use for the perfect brow? What shade are you?
Keeping the thread moving forward! Also what are everyone's buying plans for Black Friday? :yay: :cowdance:
:wavey: wavey is giving a bootyshake. :D
So far i havent seen anything i want from the black friday promos ;). But i am picking up lips & boys. what about you D :)

Dolly Snow

:wavey: wavey is giving a bootyshake. :D
So far i havent seen anything i want from the black friday promos ;). But i am picking up lips & boys. what about you D :)

I am so late, they launched and I forgot lol I am looking at them now.
Ulta and Sephora have no good deals, or at least nothing I am interested in. So maybe just a few things that I have been wanting, like velvetines & oh those ABH bf liquid lipsticks Catnip & Soft lilac.

novocainedreams

Whoa, just came over since I haven't been to the site in a while and BAM! Everything is new! Very nice. I'm not sure what I'm getting during black Friday. A couple of the Sephora items looked good but nothing I'll jump through hoops to get. The MUFE collectors palette looks awesome but it's a huge chunk of change to throw down, and I do have 6 or 7 of the shadows already, but it would still be a great deal. Cyber Monday Nordstrom is having their 10 points day so I'll probably pick up a few things there. And a few of my favorite Indies are having sales. OCC has their new colors coming out too.

Last edited:

Dolly Snow

Whoa, just came over since I haven't been to the site in a while and BAM! Everything is new! Very nice. I'm not sure what I'm getting during black Friday. A couple of the Sephora items looked good but nothing I'll jump through hoops to get. The MUFE collectors palette looks awesome but it's a huge chunk of change to throw down, and I do have 6 or 7 of the shadows already, but it would still be a great deal. Cyber Monday Nordstrom is having their 10 points day so I'll probably pick up a few things there. And a few of my favorite Indies are having sales. OCC has their new colors coming out too.

I completely forgot about OCC, I like the olive one. What about you? All or some?

Shars

Hey Dolly! I've been scouring Nouveau Cheap's blog and T's black friday list but I haven't decided for sure what, if anything, I'm getting. I may get a bunch of Zoya polishes though. They have a deal with like 12 for $50 or something like that. I'm excited about the Colourpop offers. They seem to be having a bunch of mini sets - at least I think it'll be for BF lol.

NaomiH

Not seeing a whole lot that I really need, but I do want to grab a couple of boys.

Dolly Snow

Hey Dolly! I've been scouring Nouveau Cheap's blog and T's black friday list but I haven't decided for sure what, if anything, I'm getting. I may get a bunch of Zoya polishes though. They have a deal with like 12 for $50 or something like that. I'm excited about the Colourpop offers. They seem to be having a bunch of mini sets - at least I think it'll be for BF lol.
Her blog has been super helpful! That isn't a bad deal for zoya nail polishes!

Not seeing a whole lot that I really need, but I do want to grab a couple of boys.
oooh, which boys?

Not sure, I haven't seen swatches of them all. I like Stud and Derelict, the olive one, also, and Disintegration is pretty.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xbgN36Kz7k
She did a great video featuring swatches

Anaphora

As far as brows I've changed it up quite a bit! I was using the Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil in Taupe, but since I colored my hair a shade darker I've been using Dipbrow in Soft Brown. Next month I'm going darker, so I plan to buy both Dipbrow and Brow Whiz in Dark Brown. I like to fill with Dipbrow and use a pencil to define the shape.

As far as Black Friday, I don't think I'll be buying much. Maybe some Zoya polishes for gifts and hopefully the Birchbox code will be good so I can get some more Oribe products. I'm absolutely in love with Oribe haircare.

dash4

I made my first Black Friday purchase. I bought this brush set from Tarte..

After the 25% - it was only $29.25.. I already have the slenderize contour brush in the regular bamboo style and really like it..

I am surprised Tarte is only offering 25% though.. They have 30% off sales every few months, so it would seem for BF - they'd do at least 30%.

I also ordered some more eyelash curler refills too.. They're only $1 each on Tarte's website. With the discount - only 75¢ each.

Latest posts