Permanent MAC Items

hopefulheart

I went to mine today and totally saw a ton of the big Fix+, but on a budget decided to wait till next time to pick up the big one.
I've never seen fix plus at mine. That would be nice if they did have it there so I could pick it up for less than retail! I always need to limit myself when I go into a CCO. I could spend a small fortune in there!

Dolly Snow

here on Ontario, Something new?
Yes they had some! Flamingo, Prepare for pleasure l/s. Antonio Lopez lip palettes and eye palettes.
Riri brow pencils. Stares and Speculation fluidline and deliciously rich fluidline.
Some MSFN powders, oh boy I can't remember the rest.
Some blushes from the Divine night collection. All the palettes from the holiday sets.

Mayanas

Yes they had some! Flamingo, Prepare for pleasure l/s. Antonio Lopez lip palettes and eye palettes.
Riri brow pencils. Stares and Speculation fluidline and deliciously rich fluidline.
Some MSFN powders, oh boy I can't remember the rest.
Some blushes from the Divine night collection. All the palettes from the holiday sets.
Thank you

I have to go again.

MandyVanHook

Yes they had some! Flamingo, Prepare for pleasure l/s. Antonio Lopez lip palettes and eye palettes.  Riri brow pencils. Stares and Speculation fluidline and deliciously rich fluidline. Some MSFN powders, oh boy I can't remember the rest.  Some blushes from the Divine night collection. All the palettes from the holiday sets.
I really like my Antonio Lopez 3 lips/fuchsia palette.

Dolly Snow

Moxie is what did it for me! I love all 3, though. You said you have CYY already, right? What about Violetta?
I had CYY, finished the tube and never picked up another...I don't have Violetta either...oh damn sounds to me like I need it
cheerleader.gif

MandyVanHook

If I had to name one item from MAC's permanent line as a favorite, it would probably be Painterly Paint Pot simply because I get the most use out of it.

Maris Crane

A bunch of neutral shadows are still on The List: Texture, Twinks, Cranberry, Soft Brown & Kid (FML) are at the top. I'm glad I could get Embark & Sable in LE quads - it made the haulin' a bit more justifiable. Cork and Malt were two Perm items recommended by a lovely MA at the Bay counter at Yonge-Bloor and it's insane how often I use those ones. I also want a full size of Cocomotion (is this discontinued too?) and Tan pigments. Flamingo lipstick too, like everyone. Hehe!

MandyVanHook

Flamingo lipstick too, like everyone. Hehe!
I have a ton of MAC shadows, but you still managed to name a bunch that I don't yet have! (Texture, Twinks, Kid, Embark, and Cork)

I love Cranberry, Soft Brown, Sable, and Malt. Those are some of my favorites, actually.

Latest posts