eyelove.gif
heart.gif
cheerleader.gif
heart2.gif
love.gif

Film Noir lipstick

shellygrrl

Staff member
I always forget about how much I like Shale... gonna use it this week! Thanks for the reminder! You MUST get Fig 1 and Texture! Awesome staples! I use them both a ton! You just made me add some MORE stuff to my wishlist! HeeHee (GREAT List!)
We shall take it easy, though, y/y? ;)

pandorablack

Studio Fix foundation ... this is my holy grail foundation. I love the coverage, it doesn't make me break out either. My skin always looks perfect when I wear this foundation. It also lasts all day and then some.

Russian Red lipstick...the BEST red lipstick ever.

Peach Blossom and Pure Zen lipsticks...the best nude lipsticks I've found. I couldn't choose between them when I was at the MAC counter so I just bought both!

Cream blush in Posey. A super flattering shade that gives you that fresh from the cold look.

NaomiH

Studio Fix foundation ... this is my holy grail foundation. I love the coverage, it doesn't make me break out either. My skin always looks perfect when I wear this foundation. It also lasts all day and then some.  Russian Red lipstick...the BEST red lipstick ever.  Peach Blossom and Pure Zen lipsticks...the best nude lipsticks I've found. I couldn't choose between them when I was at the MAC counter so I just bought both! Cream blush in Posey. A super flattering shade that gives you that fresh from the cold look. 
Studio Fix is the shiz!! I love that foundation.

Dolly Snow

Studio Fix foundation ... this is my holy grail foundation. I love the coverage, it doesn't make me break out either. My skin always looks perfect when I wear this foundation. It also lasts all day and then some.  Russian Red lipstick...the BEST red lipstick ever.  Peach Blossom and Pure Zen lipsticks...the best nude lipsticks I've found. I couldn't choose between them when I was at the MAC counter so I just bought both! Cream blush in Posey. A super flattering shade that gives you that fresh from the cold look. 
Studio Fix is the shiz!! I love that foundation.
Agreed ladies! Studio fix is the best!

BrknFlwr85

I have been really loving the Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm in the tube lately. It has just enough coverage to conceal my imperfections and it has a lovely finish. I have a feeling it will be my favorite during the fall and winter months when I'm not so oily.

As far as old favorites go...

Blushbaby is probably my favorite blush ever. I can wear it all year long and with any look, it's just perfect. Tenderling is another good everyday blush that just works without any effort.

Syrup and Shy Girl and lipsticks that I always take with me when I travel because they work with a lot of looks and I can wear them all year long.

Bare Study Paint Pot is another product that I like to use all the time, especially when I'm not feeling like doing much for the day, but still want to look put together.

I have tons more favorites, but those are the ones that I always reach for all year long. It's very rare for me to really love a product because I have a huge stash of blush, shadows and lipsticks.

shedontusejelly

Plumful is one of my favs. I have it in the embossed snake print tube though. It's a very neutral work appro. purple so whats not to love?

ahoythere

Oooh this is a great thread! I just moved overseas and could only bring one makeup bag of makeup (and had to pack the rest into two GIANT tupperwares, that I am still waiting for!) so I really had to think about what my HGs really are in order to pack. Face & Body PlwConcealer Camel Coat paint pot (AMAZING) Mulch e/s Vex e/s Earthline technakohl (overlooked gem!) Half Red l/l Lovechild l/g Creme in your Coffee l/s Margin blush Plum Foolery Blush Need to B2M for another Captive & another Mehr, I love both of those!

Anaphora

Eyeshadows: Shale, Copperplate, Satin Taupe Lipsticks: Viva Glam II, Up the Amp Blush: Taupe Brushes: 217, 239 My MAC wishlist is fairly sizeable, too. Eyeshadows: Fig 1, All That Glitters, Omega, Woodwinked, Typographic, Shadowy Lady, and there are a few others I'm curious about but don't have wishlisted (e.g., Texture, Mulch, Patina) Eyebrow Pencil: Stud Paint Pots: Frozen Violet, Stormy Pink, Soft Ochre Foundation: Face and Body in White Blushes: Blushbaby, Melba, Mocha Lipsticks: Blankety, Chatterbox, Cyber, Mehr, Modesty, Pink Plaid, Rebel, Shy Girl, Snob, Speak Louder, Speed Dial, Devine Choice Lipglasses: Just Superb, Partial to Pink, Pop Mode, Full Speed Ahead, Patience Please Lip Pencils: Plum, Magenta, Stone Chromagraphic Pencil: Black Black Pigments: Rich Purple, Vanilla Brushes: Another 217 and 239, also 231 and 266
Your list is as bad as mine! I definitely want Frozen Violet Paint Pot though. Such a pretty color. Also, all the lippies known to man.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Uppity date! I bought a few things from my wishlist about a week ago -- All That Glitters, Woodwinked, and the brow pencil in Stud. I also got to swatch some eyeshadows and add on to, and subtract from, my list. :nod: Eyeshadows: Fig 1, Typographic, Patina, Arena, Charcoal Brown, Wedge, Bottle Green, Era Paint Pots: Frozen Violet, Stormy Pink, Soft Ochre, Tailor Grey Foundation: Face and Body in White Blushes: Blushbaby, Melba, Mocha Lipsticks: Blankety, Chatterbox, Cyber, Mehr, Modesty, Pink Plaid, Rebel, Shy Girl, Snob, Speak Louder, Speed Dial, Devine Choice Lipglasses: Just Superb, Partial to Pink, Pop Mode, Full Speed Ahead, Patience Please Lip Pencils: Plum, Magenta, Stone Chromagraphic Pencil: Black Black, Rich Purple Pigments: Rich Purple, Vanilla Brushes: Another 217 and 239, also 231, 266, 159, and (possibly) 168

MandyVanHook

Uppity date! I bought a few things from my wishlist about a week ago -- All That Glitters, Woodwinked, and the brow pencil in Stud. I also got to swatch some eyeshadows and add on to, and subtract from, my list. :nod: Eyeshadows: Fig 1, Typographic, Patina, Arena, Charcoal Brown, Wedge, Bottle Green, Era Paint Pots: Frozen Violet, Stormy Pink, Soft Ochre, Tailor Grey Foundation: Face and Body in White Blushes: Blushbaby, Melba, Mocha Lipsticks: Blankety, Chatterbox, Cyber, Mehr, Modesty, Pink Plaid, Rebel, Shy Girl, Snob, Speak Louder, Speed Dial, Devine Choice Lipglasses: Just Superb, Partial to Pink, Pop Mode, Full Speed Ahead, Patience Please Lip Pencils: Plum, Magenta, Stone Chromagraphic Pencil: Black Black Pigments: Rich Purple, Vanilla Brushes: Another 217 and 239, also 231, 266, 159, and (possibly) 168
Awesome list! I see some of my favorites, like Shy Girl. I wore that today, actually. It was one of my first two MAC lipsticks... the other being Russian Red.

Jumping Mice

Does anyone on here own Kid and Omega, and can you tell me how similar they are? I adore Kid because it's so smooth and pigmented, it's a little darker than my natural lid color and I love it for smokey eyes. Sadly, it was discontinued. I smashed the only pan I had and I recently picked up a potted one that I'm using sparingly. I've read that Malt is it's cool-toned sister, but that's not what I'm looking for. I was wondering if Omega is close enough to replace Kid. Is it neutral or warm enough to look similar on the lid? Are there any other Mattes that are similar to Kid in terms of shade and texture?

L281173

My Indianwood, Groundworks, Bare Study, and Soft Ochre Paint Pots are my holy grails in paint pots.

Girl About Town, Violetta, Strength, Fresh Morrocan, Vegas Volt, and Lady Dangers are some of my favorite lipsticks.

Mac's Amberlight, Steamy, Chrome Yellow, Brown Down, Swish, Deep Truth, Ricepaper, Woodwinked, Carbon, Shimmermoss, Rule, Orange, and Knight Divine are some of my favorite permanent eyeshadows. There are many more.

Anaphora

My Indianwood, Groundworks, Bare Study, and Soft Ochre Paint Pots are my holy grails in paint pots.

Girl About Town, Violetta, Strength, Fresh Morrocan, Vegas Volt, and Lady Dangers are some of my favorite lipsticks.

Mac's Amberlight, Steamy, Chrome Yellow, Brown Down, Swish, Deep Truth, Ricepaper, Woodwinked, Carbon, Shimmermoss, Rule, Orange, and Knight Divine are some of my favorite permanent eyeshadows.
I really need to get Vegas Volt. I tried it on in store and loved it, but didn't buy it. I have no idea why. It's so beautiful!

Latest posts