Where do you buy your MAC?

shopandconquer

Normally, Macy's because I have a store card. I tried Nordstrom once and the MAC area was jam packed. I hope to get to a CCO soon.

je13h

anywhere and everywhere i can! lol i try mac online most of the time bc the girls at my counter are hateful!

rockin

There is no MAC store or counter anywhere near me, and I don't drive, so I have to order online from MAC online, Debenhams or House of Fraser.

A couple of months ago I finally got to go to a MAC counter, when the entire family went to an out-of-town shopping centre. I couldn't spend much time at the House Of Fraser MAC counter because my parents disapprove, and the only reason I was 'allowed' to go in there was because I had a HoF voucher to spend (so I could assure them I wasn't spending any actual money on 'yet more makeup') I came away with an eyeshadow and a brush, but would have spent much more had my parents not been there.

Unfortunately the bus there and the bus back both broke down, resulting in the whole day being a 6 bus journey. I don't fancy doing that again.

angxstarr

I purchase either online or in stores, sometimes it depends on if I want to wait for products to arrive in the mail.

msvluvsmac

MAC online if there's something I think will sell out fast. I also have bought products from Nordstroms but some times they take a long time to send new limited edition collections. I was recently on vacation and bought some products from a CCO in Myrtle Beach and was very happy with what I was able to get for the price I paid.

I live in Switzerland, so I mostly do it online. It's cheaper to buy the stuff off ebay and the Swiss online store reliable at all.

beckyalyssa

I buy at my local Beales department store - they stock Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Dior, Benefit, etc. It's not in a major city, so on a quiet weekday the sales assistants have more than enough time to help me out and suggest products for me. The store also has its own points card, so I get money off vouchers in the post every 6 months.

AnitaK

I usually purchase from the MAC stores. I am really considering online though because there are items we don't have access to. Do you all think is worthwhile when you live outside of the US and Canada?

beckyalyssa

It depends where you live - the UK Mac site seems to have a few shades in lipsticks, for example, that aren't in my local store. I'd only make an order if I was spending enough to get free delivery.

treasuremymac

Nordstrom's because I get points from my purchases and get Nordstroms Notes for future purchases. If I need something I cant find there then i will go to any department store or MAC to get that item.

TheLizzer

I live in Belgium and I buy MAC on their website or in the MAC store, I have one in my hometown
th_happy1.gif

joty

I buy my MAC stuff from the MAC store or online. I don't like ordering online because it takes so long to arrive, and there's a chance that some items may be left out of my order, so I only order online if I'm desperate to get a sold-out product, or too lazy to go to the store.

Jill1228

Nordstrom's because I get points from my purchases and get Nordstroms Notes for future purchases. If I need something I cant find there then i will go to any department store or MAC to get that item.
Truth!!!! And if I'm near a cosmetics company outlet, I always check it out I need $285 to get to my next Nordstrom note :) I have a ups order to pick up today

Latest posts