Where do you buy your MAC?

Qbip

Nearest store that carries mac is over an hour away, so i order through either mac.com, nordstrom or bloomingdales (basically anywhere with free shipping)

Generally I purchase from MAC Online. The MAC stores in my area are full of rude employees who focus on talking to each other versus assisting a customer. Besides, I can't pass up the free shipping and returns.

Tierra Sade

There are 3 locations that sale MAC in my local mall -- the MAC Store, Nordstrom and Macy's. If there's an item that I'm dying to get, I'll go to Nordstrom first because everyone forgets they carry the same items on release dates (stock is limited of course) :)

dyingforyou

i have a mac counter in macy's at one "mall" here, and one in dillards at the other one. i personally like going to the dillards counter better, a couple of the SAs at macy's are so rude. i've only shopped at mac online a couple times, and i didn't mind it- it got here quick because my work is actually where mac gets packaged out lol since ebay manages several elc clients websites. but yeah, there's no store in kentucky, so it's usually a counter for me.

everhip

Mostly i order from MAC Online but i go to the store quite often too, lucky to have one that is near me with friendly SAs.

Aubrey Devonne

Mac online because I want new collections ASAP and don't like the lines at stores. I just hate that you can't return online purchases in-store (last I checked).

angie67

Online. I have to walk like 3 minutes to get to a MAC counter but I have a really short lunch break and go straight to the train station after work so as I don't want to miss on the items I really really want, I order online.

HappyHippy

I buy them in stores because I am an impuls buyer. Who places a MAC counter next to a lunch spot? That is asking for trouble.

sweeteternity

Generally the MAC Store or Pro store (There's a Pro store within a 7-minute walk of my office - it's both amazing and dangerous).

I buy most of mine at CCO because it is the closest ( an hour away) I have bought at a free stand but it's over 2 hours away. I might start buying online, but I hate to pay for shipping.

kimchas

Mostly online because of the cashback link and other samples
heart.gif

lillakatt

I actually have had better experiences at counters than in stores. My favorite MAC counter is actually in the last store you'd expect to have a good one. It's important to remember that with a company as big as MAC, you're going to have a lot of variety with employees. Don't let the rude employees at one store (that could just be having a bad day!) turn you off from that particular store.

Latest posts