Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

Medgal07

Rouge matte I mean it's the perfect red & Belly Bloom because it's that classy understated look.
I'm thinking both RL matte & satin but then the nudes also have my heart ---Just Nothing, Me Nude & Tutulle are all
eyelove.gif

Sugar & Spice

I'm thinking both RL matte & satin but then the nudes also have mr heart ---Just Nothing, Me Nude & Tutulle are all
eyelove.gif
Oh yeah I forgot about Me Nude, certainly a fav! It's really hard to choose because I picked the best ones for me, Let Me Tell You is on the way and hopefully it's a lovely surprise.

Medgal07

Oh yeah I forgot about Me Nude, certainly a fav! It's really hard to choose because I picked the best ones for me, Let Me Tell You is on the way and hopefully it's a lovely surprise.
I had to look that up and it's so, so pretty. Great choice!!!! Found some lip swatches on You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwNpLVAy_zk

Sugar & Spice

[COLOR=0000FF]  I watched the video---thanks for the link.  I think we're seeing that some of these are in fact chameleonesque!!!![/COLOR]
Yeah because even Miss Lou looks completely different on me compared to swatches. That's pretty much why I just started ordering the ones I was curious about and if I loved the shade I kept it, otherwise it went back. That's pretty much the only way you're going to be sure about a shade is to try out. Especially since some of these shades are undertone dependent like Impera.

Medgal07

Yeah because even Miss Lou looks completely different on me compared to swatches. That's pretty much why I just started ordering the ones I was curious about and if I loved the shade I kept it, otherwise it went back. That's pretty much the only way you're going to be sure about a shade is to try out. Especially since some of these shades are undertone dependent like Impera.
Which ones did you send back?

Sugar & Spice

[COLOR=0000FF]  Which ones did you send back?[/COLOR]
Pluminette was okay but I didn't love it Tututell was too light Survivita looked like TF Velvet Violet on me and I didn't love enough to keep it. Actually Miss Clichy is what I thought Survivita would be which is how I ended up trying Miss Clichy.

beautycool

[COLOR=0000FF]  One of my favs!!!!!!  You have nice lips!!  Very pretty on you!  I've worn it 2 days this week, including today.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR][COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR]
Medgal that looks really lovely on you :)

beautycool

Purplepopcorn thank you for your swatches they look good on you too :) The CL matte red which lipstick is it kind a close to in a mac red lipstick just wondered as I don't think red red suits me much and have two mac red that I do like but oh my gosh I have worn my sheer red more times than any of my red mac lipsticks !!! Or any other colours lol I love it so so much it's my go to red :))))

Latest posts