Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

franlynne

Is Bikini more of a barbie candy pink? It looked that way on beautyprofessor.
I am extremely pale,light blonde hair,and pigmented lips. It is a lovely mid tone neutral pink. Nothing Barbie about it at all! It was the first one that caught my eye and it ended up being the ninth to arrive! Well worth the wait! I hope you enjoy yours.Let us know how you like it!

Sugar & Spice

Yeah beautyprofessor pick is what turned me off to Bikini until I started looking at other swatches specifically LAURADEE as her swatches have been the most accurate for me.

maeonsaturday

My camera has not been very cooperative lately but of the swatches I've seen on my monitor these are really good for all of the shades I've seen irl (which is only a handful)

http://lauradee.com/2015/09/louboutin-lipstick-collection-and-swatches-review/

Youyou and Torerra look really good in that link but when I saw it on a YouTube video it looked dramatically different, much darker.

Anyone here has Youyou and Torerra? Is Torerra close to any TF shades like Crimson Rose?

Last edited:

franlynne

I'm sure I will! I'm very very excited to get this one.You got smilies now :dogdance::five::tee:

I did finally get my Just Nothing & it only cost me $10 & change :sunshine:
How do you like JN? I so appreciate the swatches you do, I have found them to be very true in color. I ordered pluminette and rouge sheer because of your lovely arm swatches. Love them both! I have not gotten a true nude yet, and that is the one I'm now leaning towards.

elegant-one

How do you like JN? I so appreciate the swatches you do, I have found them to be very true in color. I ordered pluminette and rouge sheer because of your lovely arm swatches. Love them both! I have not gotten a true nude yet, and that is the one I'm now leaning towards.

Aww how sweet of you hun! I really appreciate your kindness :heart:

I like JN on. It leans more of a warm nude on me which is fine but I would have liked a bit of pink tone to it. It's still a pretty nude though. I'll see if I can get good pics of it tomorrow.

Winthrop44

I like JN on. It leans more of a warm nude on me which is fine but I would have liked a bit of pink tone to it. It's still a pretty nude though. I'll see if I can get good pics of it tomorrow.

Really! I wonder if it looks like it has some pink on me because my skin is more yellow than yours?

elegant-one

Really! I wonder if it looks like it has some pink on me because my skin is more yellow than yours?

Ah, it has a pink tone on you! Its just a bit warmer on me for some reason ,maybe that's it. I still like it on me. Usually we are pretty close in how the colors look on our lips. Unless its a batch issue.

Last edited:

franlynne

Thank you! So many people online have said JN is close to Mac's Velvet Teddy, (and they do appear to be quite similar online) so when I was out today I tried on VT and it looked terrible on me. Very warm and brown. I really do wish there was a lovely pink nude in the CL line. I am quite enchanted with the CL formula. While I was out I stopped at NM to re swatch and try on again the new TF 's. I had done it about ten days ago and was quite unhappy with the metallic formula. Well, I think I am just too white and too old to pull these off! Sad for me, because many of the colors are spectacular!!

Medgal07

So... I just ordered Bikini from NM. 12 % ebates was just too good :xmas:

:wavey:Hi Sis!!! It's been a minute! I've missed you guys!!!! So happy to hear you've ordered Bikini---I think---great for you---not so much for me if your swatches convince me to buy it---like your swatches of Pluminette totally influenced me----I LOVE Pliuminette, BTW!!!! Bikini will look AMAZING on you!!!

Medgal07

Wow SIS! You got Just Nothing for next to nothing!!!!! That's awesome!!! I hope you love it! I'm wearing it today. I've worn nothing but CL lippies for the past two weeks!!!
:heart:

Latest posts