Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

Medgal07

When in doubt, you know what to do! :)
girlhaha.gif
Both! Removes all doubt.

Yazmin

Miss Clichy is on its way to me and ordered Djalouzi and Eton Moi yesterday - both are on back order until early December. YT's Beautysworld lip swatches made me reconsider these two after I initially was going to skip them.

Medgal07

Miss Clichy is on its way to me and ordered Djalouzi and Eton Moi yesterday - both are on back order until early December. YT's Beautysworld lip swatches made me reconsider these two after I initially was going to skip them.
That's awesome Yazmin
th_DANCE.gif

GreenEyedAllie

[COLOR=0000FF]I think I really like Youpiyou!!!!![/COLOR]
Meddy, this is probably my favorite on you after Bengali. You look amazing...I love the NARS duo with it!
I'm thinking about a second nude too. Me Nude is my daily nude shade, but for looks like Meddy's Tutulle would be perfect but of course I would need a liner errrrr. This is Me Nude on me. However it doesn't really stand out for a dramatic look but then I don't really wear dramatic eye looks, I'm more of a bold lip girlie. So I don't know... Maybe Me Nude is enough... 
Me Nude looks beautiful on you! I can see why it's your HG.

Sugar & Spice

Happy to see you back!

Winthrop44

I'm thinking about a second nude too. Me Nude is my daily nude shade, but for looks like Meddy's Tutulle would be perfect but of course I would need a liner errrrr.

This is Me Nude on me. However it doesn't really stand out for a dramatic look but then I don't really wear dramatic eye looks, I'm more of a bold lip girlie.

So I don't know... Maybe Me Nude is enough...
Love that one on you - it's perfect!

Medgal07

Love that one on you - it's perfect!
I agree! Me Nude looks like as perfect a match as one can get on @Purple Popcorn!!!

I threw out the rule book and stepped out of my box and started experimenting with eye & lip looks. There was a time when I would never have paired a bright lip w/a smoky eye, or a neutral eye look with a nude lip, but I'm finding they actually work. Who knew??
shrugs.gif

starletta8

Miss Loubi is stunning.

It's a very red coral, but it'll be in heavy rotation this spring/summer. So glad I nabbed the ultra-rare restock!

Medgal07

Did someone say red coral?!?! I Love it all aready!
It's so pretty, Pretty. It has been on my lis,t but as Starletta said---it's only rarely restocked. Having gotten 4 of the puppies at 20% off I'm not so sure I now want to pay
full price. I think 14 should keep me busy until another sale rolls around.

Latest posts