Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

starletta8

Belly bloom has quite a bit of brown in it where as let me tell you has none! I have mauvey, purple lips! Let me tell you is red rose with a slight metallic finish. Reminds me of Sisley grenadine, only it's warmer tone. Beautiful fall into winter color. Belly bloom is a browned peach.
Thank you! Mine are NARS Dolce Vita (in the bullet), so I'm having fun trying to tweak some of the lighter shades.

elegant-one

OK, first... let me rave about CL #9: Delicando! I haven't seen much love for this. I wasn't sure what to think, but I'm pleasantly surprised.

Warning: My lighting stinks. Sorry.

Delicando is a lovely peach, like I thought- but there's enough pink in it.

I look forward to seeing this on my lips. It's not quite what I thought it would be- but that's just fine. I had a hole in my peachy collection. Comparisons to come.
That's really a different shade. Pretty Peachy.

Medgal07

I'm going to order just nothing and I'll compare. Since its on the darker side hopefully I can get away with not needing a liner.
The lip definers have really surprised me. They tend to transform or somehow adapt the lipstick to another level. I've tried a few of them with and without the definers
and they really look better with them than they do without.
shrugs.gif

Medgal07

Wow, that is a beautiful shade! Love Raspberry shades on.
That's really a different shade. Pretty Peachy.
Thanks Sis. I'm just glad it pulls pink on me and the purple is quiet in the background.
I just might need Delicanodo-----such pretty peach!!!

starletta8

Do you remember when Ernie told us to get Bikini?----ya see---we don't listen
girlhaha.gif
I'll second it. Poor @Psych1 got a lemon, so don't let that scare you. Bikini is truly awesome. It was the very first color to capture my eye other than RL, and it's the one I reach for the most frequently.

franlynne

I was thinking the same thing - I want Bikini.
Bikini was actually the one I was immediately attracted to from all the swatches. It is absolutely lovely in person. I was so happy to see them all yesterday! I now have a bunch of others that I love, but still no Bikini! I ordered the rouge sheer and pluminette from your swatches and I am so pleased with them. Thank you! Saks was out of stock so Bikini is back ordered. I think Bikini is in stock at Nordys right now.

Sugar & Spice

I changed my mind. I don't wear bold make up enough to justify doing the whole liner thing. If I loved the nude look or wore bold eyes frequently then I would do it but since I have Belly Bloom, there's really no need for another nude especially since I'd have to get a liner to make it work.

Latest posts