Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

Mizani

I hate that I won't be able to afford one of these until after the new year. In the meantime, I will just have to live vicariously thru you ladies. Keep the pics coming!

I think Survivita is going to be my first color but I am also interested in Very Prive, Sevillana and still Djalouzi. :)

Lipstickwh0re

d3f8e26c_image.jpeg
Cl Eton moi
Damn Glammy! Can I get some fries with that shake? It looks gorgeous on you! LMAO

beautycool

I hate that I won't be able to afford one of these until after the new year.  In the meantime, I will just have to live vicariously thru you ladies.  Keep the pics coming! I think Survivita is going to be my first color but I am also interested in Very Prive, Sevillana and still Djalouzi.  :)
Snap I'm the same but have only one atm I have a evoucher for £20 off for selfridges I may try try lol order one up before Christmas but I doubt it :( atleast if me and the husband go to London in dec I can then swatch them all on my skin well try to whilst his standing there going tut tut lol as I'm taking ages I can just see it now :) lol Just love everyone's amazing swatches and do a list and choose the right colour for you :) Christmas will be here before you know it so new yer will come so quick you watch Hun and untill that time Just try n pick which you like :)

nt234

I ordered Zoulou during the Sephora sale. It'll be my first CL lipstick, I'm excited! I definitely want to try a Satin finish one next.

Medgal07

Just caved via NM for CL #9. 2-day shipping, no fuss? Thank you, yes please!

I haven't seen much love for it, but I just ordered Delicanodo. I adore NARS Julie for a peachy nude; Delicanodo appears to be similar.

I'm on a nude kick- Just Nothing, Tutuelle, Delicanodo.....
Can't wait to hear what you think of Delicanodo-------or maybe I can
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

Yes, I did. It was one of the wayward packages and finally arrived today. Since it's so cold, I haven't touched it- I wanted to let it get it room temperature first.
I can't wait to hear what you think of Pluminette---she's so GORGEOUS!!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Purple Popcorn

I know burgundy looks awesome on you especially Very Prive. Youpiyou looks exactly how I thought it would, thanks for the swatch. And now I can order DIVA because it should be a cool orange and not pull red on me.

Enjoy date night!
Thank you so much. I'm interested in Diva too!!! Youpiyou is like the flesh of a blood orange. It's pretty and
really brightens my face. Here's very Privé from last night:

Medgal07

*throws in towel* I quit.
girlhaha.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Psych1

Wow those swatches are beautiful!!

My Pluminette & Tutulle both arrived today & im sooooo excited to try them out.
Miss Clichy arrived yesterday and I tried it on last night and it's honestly SO stunning. I took a quick pic but the lighting isnt great indoors at night, so not sure how helpful it would be, but I'm really so happy with it!

So happy you ordered Miss Clichy as well!!

Medgal07

I ordered Zoulou during the Sephora sale. It'll be my first CL lipstick, I'm excited! I definitely want to try a Satin finish one next.
Zoulou is gorgeous on. I had to force myself NOT to wear it. I hope you love it too!!!

franlynne

Thank you so much. I have petal rose, and i'm waiting for pluminette,sheer rouge, and let me tell you to arrive. Hopefully, they will all be here by Wed. I was going to order miss cliché as well. I have been waiting on bikini too! (It's been so long, I forgot about her!) I have been through this thread so may times, I feel like I know all of you.You are all so kind and helpful and I am grateful for all the time everyone takes to swatch their purchases.Thank you again!!!

starletta8

Can anyone compare TF morroccan rouge(didier) to CL miss cliché? The look fairly close to me online. Thanks!

I'll be around both tomorrow but will lack the opportunity with suitable light to pull for real swatches.

From memory, not even close. Moroccan Rouge is red-based, whereas Miss Clichy is more of a purple base. Moroccan Rouge is warm, whereas Miss Clichy is cool-toned.

beautycool

[COLOR=0000FF] I can't wait to hear what you think of Pluminette---she's so GORGEOUS!!!![/COLOR]:happydance: [COLOR=0000FF]  Thank you so much.  I'm interested in Diva too!!!  Youpiyou is like the flesh of a blood orange.  It's pretty and[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  really brightens my face. [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Here's very Privé from last night:[/COLOR]
Meddie look at your eyes your eyeshadow Your lipstick is Georgous on you Hun ️Love it

Latest posts