Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

Samuella

Sorry if some of you have already heard of this, or if a thread has already been created. If so, please feel free to delete.

I remember back in 2012 reading about Louboutin creating his own makeup line, and I recall starting to salivate and sweat at the idea. I'm absolutely in LOVE with his shoes, although I will not be able to afford any in the near future (unless, of course, I stumble across a man that has buckets of cash just posted up at his place).

Monthly, I've been checking up on news about this line. It has been absolute radio silence until recently -- it has pretty much been confirmed this line will be launched in August! Except it might only be in the UK… (any girls in the UK willing to pick some items up for me and ship it across the pond?!)

So, the launch date isn't set in stone and I'm a little worried it may be pushed back again, but I'm hopeful. I NEED to see the packaging of these items, and most importantly I need a red lipstick -- because it's iconic. Even though I have enough to last me a lifetime.

If you hear of any other details or stumble across photos, do share!

NaomiH

Sorry if some of you have already heard of this, or if a thread has already been created. If so, please feel free to delete.

I remember back in 2012 reading about Louboutin creating his own makeup line, and I recall starting to salivate and sweat at the idea. I'm absolutely in LOVE with his shoes, although I will not be able to afford any in the near future (unless, of course, I stumble across a man that has buckets of cash just posted up at his place).

Monthly, I've been checking up on news about this line. It has been absolute radio silence until recently -- it has pretty much been confirmed this line will be launched in August! Except it might only be in the UK… (any girls in the UK willing to pick some items up for me and ship it across the pond?!)

So, the launch date isn't set in stone and I'm a little worried it may be pushed back again, but I'm hopeful. I NEED to see the packaging of these items, and most importantly I need a red lipstick -- because it's iconic. Even though I have enough to last me a lifetime.

If you hear of any other details or stumble across photos, do share!
Oh I'm definitely interested in this! It'll be the only way I could afford anything with his name on it unless I find a sugar daddy.
lol.gif

I bet the packaging is going to be really chic!

NaomiH

A little article:
http://www.glam.com/christian-louboutin-beaute-will-debut-this-summer/

If these are the colours, I'm definitely down to try one or two of them!

allthingsglam

I can't wait to buy his signature red lipstick color in this collection this is the best beauty find all this year I'm super excited

Samuella

If I'm not mistaken, isn't that the Lancome flower imprinted on the 2nd lipstick in the picture?
Good eye… Unfortunately that's definitely a doctored image. The lipsticks pictured seem to be a stock Lancome photo, as I plugged it into the google image search upload and got a ton of hits for it on multiple blogs and beauty websites/magazines. Just one: http://mo-am.com/2012/01/18/choose-a-bold-red-lipstick-for-your-skin-tone-classy-not-trashy/

cry.gif

allthingsglam

Good eye… Unfortunately that's definitely a doctored image. The lipsticks pictured seem to be a stock Lancome photo, as I plugged it into the google image search upload and got a ton of hits for it on multiple blogs and beauty websites/magazines. Just one: http://mo-am.com/2012/01/18/choose-a-bold-red-lipstick-for-your-skin-tone-classy-not-trashy/ :cry:
I never understand why people do that to much time on thier hands I'm guessing I search the web and could not find anything but I have a feeling this is going to be Hott I can't wait

NaomiH

I never understand why people do that to much time on thier hands I'm guessing I search the web and could not find anything but I have a feeling this is going to be Hott I can't wait
Because they're jerks! lol
I can't wait to see either!

Latest posts