Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

franlynne

How did you make out at Sax. Did lippies come home w/you???
Lovely day! I came home with Impera, which on me pulled like a deep dusty mauve. Everything I always wanted TF Casablanca to be!I Along for the ride home was also You, you, a gorgeous red berry, and rose du desert, my perfect nude for my mauvey lips. Waiting at the door was Pluminette and Let Me Tell You. Rouge sheer is on its way and Bikini is back ordered. I did speak to someone at Nordstroms and she said they have been overwhelmed. She expects me to have it by the 23rd. It could have crawled here at that rate! An eternity in lipstick time! After trying on Tres Decollete, that's next on my list! Quite a few were out of stock at Saks, but they were all there to be tried on. Lipstick Heaven!!

Winthrop44

Lovely day! I came home with Impera, which on me pulled like a deep dusty mauve. Everything I always wanted TF Casablanca to be!I Along for the ride home was also You, you, a gorgeous red berry, and rose du desert, my perfect nude for my mauvey lips. Waiting at the door was Pluminette and Let Me Tell You. Rouge sheer is on its way and Bikini is back ordered. I did speak to someone at Nordstroms and she said they have been overwhelmed. She expects me to have it by the 23rd. It could have crawled here at that rate! An eternity in lipstick time! After trying on Tres Decollete, that's next on my list! Quite a few were out of stock at Saks, but they were all there to be tried on. Lipstick Heaven!!
How would you describe Tres Decollete? I liked that one in the very first set of swatches I saw but never heard anything else about it.

franlynne

How would you describe Tres Decollete? I liked that one in the very first set of swatches I saw but never heard anything else about it.
This never caught my eye when swatched or with online pictures. HOWEVER, in person gorgeous! A pinked peach. I am not usually drawn to peaches, as I have very mauvey pigmented lips. Those colors do not cover my lips well, generally. This gave full glossy coverage. It is not a true peach due to the gorgeous amount of pink in it. That is why I fell head over heels for it!! It is a very spring, summer color. I am very fair cool toned, light blonde, blue eyes and it did not wash me out at all. What a delightful surprise !Belly bloom is a darker peach with a ton of brown in it. Hope this helps!

Winthrop44

This never caught my eye when swatched or with online pictures. HOWEVER, in person gorgeous! A pinked peach. I am not usually drawn to peaches, as I have very mauvey pigmented lips. Those colors do not cover my lips well, generally. This gave full glossy coverage. It is not a true peach due to the gorgeous amount of pink in it. That is why I fell head over heels for it!! It is a very spring, summer color. I am very fair cool toned, light blonde, blue eyes and it did not wash me out at all. What a delightful surprise !Belly bloom is a darker peach with a ton of brown in it. Hope this helps!
Huge help! Thanks a lot!! I am very fair with mauvey pigmented lips too, but neutral-yellow.

JerseyGirl

Since I know people will be asking how Delicando compares to some of the lighter CLs, I swatched my collection (aside from my 2x RLs, those have been beaten to death already). And with flash to pull out some of the tones:
Thank you so much! Great swatches, nice to see them together to compare.

Sugar & Spice

Tutulle is light an pulls pink on me---more noticeably so IRL. It's the look I was going for w/a classic smoky eye. I did line my lips with the CL Leanue lip definer.

Quote: Originally Posted by GreenEyedAllie

I wasn't sure at first because it's paler than I expected, but I think Tutulle could be my HG nude as far as a true nude for me. And Me Nude HG for what I consider a normal, daily nude if that makes sense.
I'm thinking about a second nude too. Me Nude is my daily nude shade, but for looks like Meddy's Tutulle would be perfect but of course I would need a liner errrrr.

This is Me Nude on me. However it doesn't really stand out for a dramatic look but then I don't really wear dramatic eye looks, I'm more of a bold lip girlie.

So I don't know... Maybe Me Nude is enough...

Medgal07

I love the whole look
Thanks so much ladies!!!!
th_hug.gif

Medgal07

I'm thinking about a second nude too. Me Nude is my daily nude shade, but for looks like Meddy's Tutulle would be perfect but of course I would need a liner errrrr.

This is Me Nude on me. However it doesn't really stand out for a dramatic look but then I don't really wear dramatic eye looks, I'm more of a bold lip girlie.

So I don't know... Maybe Me Nude is enough...
I use CL Lip Definer in Leanue, a perfect muted pink to line & fill my lips---didn't use a brown to line as I normally would. If you find Tutulle to light, I think Just Nothing is pretty amazing!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by NaomiH

Gorgeous!

*adds Youpiyou to ever growing list*
Thanks Naomi
th_hug.gif
I think Youpiyou would be beautiful on you---it's very face-brightening.

Medgal07

Yes that looks really good! A natural pop of color! and with the blush stunning!
Thanks so much----I used the new NARS Blush Duo, Vengeful. I have @elegant-one to thank for that purchase---I love both the blush & the highlighter.

Quote: Originally Posted by beautycool

Stunning medgal I haven't seen a colour that doesn't suit
smiles.gif
perfect
Thanks so much BC
th_hug.gif

Sugar & Spice

[COLOR=0000FF]   I use CL Lip Definer in Leanue, a perfect muted pink to line & fill my lips---didn't use a brown to line as I normally would.  If you find Tutulle to light, I think Just Nothing is pretty amazing!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Thanks Naomi[/COLOR]:hug: [COLOR=0000FF]I think Youpiyou would be beautiful on you---it's very face-brightening.[/COLOR]
I'm going to order just nothing and I'll compare. Since its on the darker side hopefully I can get away with not needing a liner.

Sugar & Spice

Looking at Star8 swatches, Just Nothing is going to be too warm. Me Nude is the warmest I can go. So I'm going to get a liner & Tutulle and see what happens.

Latest posts