Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

franlynne

What about Survivta?
I automatically have eliminated the mattes because I have such dry lips. I have 3 TF mattes that I bought because I loved the colors, but hate the application. Once their on, I'm okay. I know that everyone has said the CL are creamy, so perhaps I should rethink this! More choices, yay! Thanks for the suggestion!

Sugar & Spice

I automatically have eliminated the mattes because I have such dry lips. I have 3 TF mattes that I bought because I loved the colors, but hate the application. Once their on, I'm okay. I know that everyone has said the CL are creamy, so perhaps I should rethink this! More choices, yay! Thanks for the suggestion!
Yeah I think you should consider a matte but if you don't then You You would probably work for you but it's a sheer and I would only get a sheer if you normally wear sheers already.

Medgal07

Meddy, LOVE very prive, and this new angle! Beautiful as always! (you know she's really a mannequin!)
th_roll1.gif
​You're too funny, Pretty. I told hubs and he's cracking up!!! Thank you. Very Privé would look amazing on you!!!

franlynne

Yeah I think you should consider a matte but if you don't then You You would probably work for you but it's a sheer and I would only get a sheer if you normally wear sheers already.
While not as opaque as a TF lipstick ,CL petal rose has the opacity of a Chanel regular lipstick. It is nothing like a rouge coco shine. If they are all like that I'n in!! You. you does keep calling to me! I

Sugar & Spice

While not as opaque as a TF lipstick ,CL petal rose has the opacity of a Chanel regular lipstick. It is nothing like a rouge coco shine. If they are all like that I'n in!! You. you does keep calling to me! I 
Oh well You You will probably be perfect then since it's darker than Petal Rose, you'll get good color pay off. Get it!

Medgal07

yahoo.gif
My Miss Clichy shipped------now I need a plan to wear them over 14 days---in no particular order------just definitely one a day!!! I don't know how the s will work
because I have about 10 lipsticks that I've never even worn!!! Product overload for sure!!!!!
thud.gif

maeonsaturday

In my collection so far: RL Satin, Miss Loubi and on the way is Loubiminette. After testing I have to say the texture really is very different from other brands (at least the ones I have tried). I HATE the overpowering perfume coz I think it's so unnecessary but the texture of this for all - matte (I returned this only coz color didn't work for me), satin, sheer is, to me, is incredible. They are too expensive though so I don't think I will be purchasing more. :)

starletta8

Don't eliminate the mattes!!! I have sensitive lips and they wear comfortably- so much better than TF.

franlynne

Don't eliminate the mattes!!! I have sensitive lips and they wear comfortably- so much better than TF.
Good to know! Lots of people thought the TF mattes were creamy, I wasn't a fan of the texture. But I loved the colors I got so much that I put up with it. They do wear beautifully though! Thanks!

DLuxJessica

Beautiful! Very natural looking.

Quote: Originally Posted by GreenEyedAllie

GORGEOUS pinky nude on you!

It's not fair that you make me REALLY want this liner now that I don't have access to the sale!

Thanks, girls! I have a hard time with true nudes, so this might be about right for me.

Medgal07

In my collection so far: RL Satin, Miss Loubi and on the way is Loubiminette. After testing I have to say the texture really is very different from other brands (at least the ones I have tried). I HATE the overpowering perfume coz I think it's so unnecessary but the texture of this for all - matte (I returned this only coz color didn't work for me), satin, sheer is, to me, is incredible. They are too expensive though so I don't think I will be purchasing more. :)
Nice---I hope you can enjoy the ones that you have. I had to laugh because the fragrance is usually the last thing that I notice.

Latest posts