Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

fur4elise

Hey you!!! :wavey: :heart:I'm doing well - thanks my dear! Yep, I love Gran Mama lol. She is soooo adorable & getting big. They are coming next week to stay with us. WOOT!!! Maybe I'll just keep her & the dog ;)
How are you?

That sounds fantastic! LOL! Hubby's daughter keeps saying they are not going to wait to long to have babies...so I will be a Gran Mama before too long too! ;) Summer thus far has been very nice. Happy, a bit quiet, but all in all very nice. :)

awickedshape

Thanks so much my dear! Those are fantastic swatches...uh oh :)

It looks like trouble! Lol

Awww you are a love :heart: Thank you so much for the suggestion!

FFFFffffppppptttthhhh! View attachment 55160 LOL! I thought of you as soon as my coupon landed. Since I was whining about never gettin one! It is a hard call as this will be officially my first CL purchase...luckily I have a few more days to decide ;)

:)

alexisweaver

I've been eyeing Casanovell and Bikini on the Nordstrom site, and just woke up a Nordstrom Note. Just might have to go for both of them

GreenEyedAllie

Ok, so I got my Altareva yesterday. I hate to be that girl, but I'm pretty underwhelmed. It's a lovely color, but unremarkable. I didn't think the packaging being plastic instead of glass would bother me, but it kinda does. Worst of all, is the scent/flavor. I am NOT at all sensitive to scented lip products, even perfumey ones. I like the CL lipsticks, for example. This is STRONG and tastes nasty if it gets in my mouth. Sigh.

Whoever suggested wiping off the wand first is spot on. That's definitely the best way to apply; otherwise, it's a gloopy mess...at least for me.

fur4elise

Ok, so I got my Altareva yesterday. I hate to be that girl, but I'm pretty underwhelmed. It's a lovely color, but unremarkable. I didn't think the packaging being plastic instead of glass would bother me, but it kinda does. Worst of all, is the scent/flavor. I am NOT at all sensitive to scented lip products, even perfumey ones. I like the CL lipsticks, for example. This is STRONG and tastes nasty if it gets in my mouth. Sigh.

Whoever suggested wiping off the wand first is spot on. That's definitely the best way to apply; otherwise, it's a gloopy mess...at least for me.

*sad face* ~ Thank you for posting so soon! I did not punch my ticket on the Loubilaque yet, hoping for feedback first. Are you going to send it back?

GreenEyedAllie

*sad face* ~ Thank you for posting so soon! I did not punch my ticket on the Loubilaque yet, hoping for feedback first. Are you going to send it back?

You may love them, so I would recommend not writing them off because of me. I'm honestly undecided....a lot of whether it goes back will depend on whether I can get past the scent/flavor. :confused:

fur4elise

You may love them, so I would recommend not writing them off because of me. I'm honestly undecided....a lot of whether it goes back will depend on whether I can get past the scent/flavor. :confused:
I am definitely picky about scent and taste! And about trying to make a "gloopy mess" work when all I wanna do is slap it on and go...lol. I may just go with the Rouge Louboutin Silky Satin I have been lusting over forever. I'm on hold for now...My coupon is good until July 31st. ;)

awickedshape

Seconded here

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHhtFA0B0qC/

Haven

Wearing altavera today paired with a nyx nude liner. The color is beautiful and looks great on, but I don't think it was worth the $$.

JerseyGirl

That scent / taste is very disappointing. I'm pretty sensitive to scented lipsticks so I think I'll pass on these, although they look lovely.

Haven

The more I use altavera the more I like it. The price is still a bit steep for what you get IMO.

The scent doesn't bother me at all (fortunately), and I do not detect a notable/ strong taste.

Latest posts