Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

starletta8

Ok, ok---you two will be the blame for me wanting to get Bikini next!!!!:mecry:

You need Bikini.

It was literally the first one that caught my eye out of the entire line. It's the perfect polished pink. And you know I've got pigmented lips issues- and can wear it effortlessly.

JerseyGirl

You need Bikini.

It was literally the first one that caught my eye out of the entire line. It's the perfect polished pink. And you know I've got pigmented lips issues- and can wear it effortlessly.

Now I'm lemming bikini!! Anybody see any pictures of it on lips? I don't remember if we had swatches here...

maeonsaturday

Just received Survivita today. Tried to psych myself into returning it by swatching all sorts of reds next to it. Did not work. Don't have a similar color. Loving it. Keeping it.

elegant-one

Wow SIS! You got Just Nothing for next to nothing!!!!! That's awesome!!! I hope you love it! I'm wearing it today. I've worn nothing but CL lippies for the past two weeks!!!
:heart:

That's it...........not even any clothes!!! :rofl:Hubby will think Christimas arrived early for him :wow::date::bed::rotfl:

:band:

elegant-one

Just Nothing

IMG_8806.JPG
IMG_8807.JPG
IMG_8808.JPG
IMG_8809.JPG
IMG_8810.JPG

WTH ...why are the pics so small? There was no size adjustment & I could only upload 5 pics. I LOVED how the OLD upload worked :(

elegant-one

YES!! There is no option to choose the size either. Thank you for the swatch and pics EO!! :date:

If I look at the pics by clicking on it & then want to go back to the post, it keeps going back to the Recent Post, Discussions, Articles page :doh: and then back to the post.

You're welcome :five::heart:

franlynne

elegant-one

I re-did the other 2 swatch pics by themselves because they were not showing for me tonight even though they did earlier. So. if they didn't work for you either, try them again.

Latest posts