Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

starletta8

It's so pretty, Pretty. It has been on my lis,t but as Starletta said---it's only rarely restocked. Having gotten 4 of the puppies at 20% off I'm not so sure I now want to pay
full price. I think 14 should keep me busy until another sale rolls around.
I nabbed mine from Net-a-Porter. I know I tend to forget that they carry CL- and have free 3-day Fedex.

It was in-stock at Nordstrom when I was playing on their site a couple of hours ago.

Sugar & Spice

I've had Miss Clichy. :) I caved on Let Me Tell You with 12% ebates. It was just as good as getting it on sale. Currently debating whether to nab one more Saturday when Nordstrom has the mega points day.
I'm trying to get my Nordstrom list together too and I keep going over the CLs to make sure if I want another to get it Sat, otherwise my collection is done.

Sugar & Spice

[COLOR=0000FF]  I agree!  Me Nude looks like as perfect a match as one can get on @Purple Popcorn !!!  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] I threw out the rule book and stepped out of my box and started experimenting with eye & lip looks.  There was a time when I would never have paired a bright lip w/a smoky eye, or a neutral eye look  with a nude lip, but I'm finding they actually work.  Who knew??[/COLOR]                                                                                           :shrugs:  
Yeah I think Me Nude is the best it can get with nudes for me. My facial features have a delicate look so I have to be careful with bold looks as I'll look like a little girl who went crazy with her moms makeup lol. Bold lips look awesome on me because my lips are not too full or too thin and they're naturally pigmented so they just soak up juicy shades lol. I say there's no "rules" just know what works for you and what doesn't. That's the only rule that really matters.

Medgal07

I nabbed mine from Net-a-Porter. I know I tend to forget that they carry CL- and have free 3-day Fedex.

It was in-stock at Nordstrom when I was playing on their site a couple of hours ago.
I'm good for now. Armani got my coins today. CL can wait.
greengrin.gif

franlynne

girlhaha.gif
That's not a completely bad thing unless like me, you have serval other new lipsticks that have gone UNTOUCHED!!!!!!
thud.gif
Ha, ha, I do! I have a Gucci,a couple of BB luxe, and 3 Chanels, lying untouched and feeling very unloved! Oh, well, I suppose I don't love all these children equally!

Sugar & Spice

Ha, ha, I do! I have a Gucci,a couple of BB luxe, and 3 Chanels, lying untouched and feeling very unloved! Oh, well, I suppose I don't love all these children equally!
I have Gucci too and It's in rotation as I love Gucci just as much as CL. Gucci & CL are the only lipsticks I'll be buying from now on.

franlynne

I have Gucci too and It's in rotation as I love Gucci just as much as CL. Gucci & CL are the only lipsticks I'll be buying from now on.
When I ran out of Saks the other day, I was late for lunch with the hubby, I caught sight of the counter. Ran over, asked for the one I wanted, plus a shadow, and beat feet out of there! I did try it on in the car, and color and formula is wonderful. But, these CL's have me mesmerized (sp?)!
eyelove.gif

Sugar & Spice

When I ran out of Saks the other day, I was late for lunch with the hubby, I caught sight of the counter. Ran over, asked for the one I wanted, plus a shadow, and beat feet out of there! I did try it on in the car, and color and formula is wonderful. But, these CL's have me mesmerized (sp?)!
eyelove.gif

My original account was deleted during the cross over...

Yes the CLs have stolen my heart and all the Bikini talk made me order it and I'll get it this week. I was initially afraid Bikini was more on the Barbie pink side but since seeing the swatches, it appears to be a nice mid-tone pink that could work for a variety of skin tones. Hopefully it works out for me.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
My original account was deleted during the cross over...

Yes the CLs have stolen my heart and all the Bikini talk made me order it and I'll get it this week. I was initially afraid Bikini was more on the Barbie pink side but since seeing the swatches, it appears to be a nice mid-tone pink that could work for a variety of skin tones. Hopefully it works out for me.

Your old account was not deleted, so what I did was merge that account into Sugar & Spice, so you didn't lose your post count or access to any of the forums that you had met the requirements on to gain access.

franlynne

So glad you're back! Saks (in NYC) restocked Bikini the very next day, so I'm hoping mine will be here shortly. Iwas going to wait until Spring to order Tres dec., but I caved and it will be here Wed.

Last edited:

franlynne

In store, the lighting was terrible,but Bikini did appear to be a very neutral mid tone pink. Even on my pigmented lips.

Sugar & Spice

Yes neutral mid tone pink is what I'm hoping for. Cool & neutral tones work best for me and with a lighter shade like Bikini, it would certainly need to be more neutral than cool. Hopefully it comes Wednesday but at the latest it'll be Friday since USPS won't deliver Thursday.

franlynne

Yes neutral mid tone pink is what I'm hoping for. Cool & neutral tones work best for me and with a lighter shade like Bikini, it would certainly need to be more neutral than cool. Hopefully it comes Wednesday but at the latest it'll be Friday since USPS won't deliver Thursday.
What did you think of Belly Bloom? I swatched it on my hand in the store, but did not try it on. I got distracted by Tres dec. and loved that it had more pink in it than B.B, but now I think I might need it too!

Sugar & Spice

I love BB! Yes Tres Dec has more pink but I need more brown which BB has also Tres Dec would be more sheerer since it's lighter than BB. I don't think you need both as they're pretty similar and it seems you like Tres Dec more.

starletta8

Sigh. I should stop second guessing my instincts.

Why oh why did I wait on Let Me Tell You?? It's probably my favorite CL of them all!

franlynne

Sigh. I should stop second guessing my instincts.

Why oh why did I wait on Let Me Tell You?? It's probably my favorite CL of them all!
I love that one too! So glad you're happy with it! Rose du desert has turned out to be such a surprise love for me.

Latest posts